DMFA Fan-Character Directory

Started by SkeletalSpade, September 25, 2013, 04:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Might I suggest that the content herein probably belongs in the wiki? I applaud your interest, and having people post their chars here is all good, but the dozen or so large posts back-to-back at the top are a problem.

Also, the forum will silently truncate those posts once they reach a certain (fairly large) size. Given the structure you've set up, you'll run into problems fairly rapidly. It either truncates, or fails poorly, or something; I forget precisely which, but the end result is you can't post something larger than a certain size.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

HoneyBadger

Sweet!  Finally, I can I properly introduce my character without getting so frustrated on what to put in her description and how to go about it too!  :3

Sorry, if I sound childish or anything.  :<

Code:

[insert Image here]

Name: Rubii (I can't think of her last name right at the moment, so you'll have to forgive me for leaving the second part blank.)

Species Mythos

Base Species: Bush Viper

Height: 5'9

Weight: 216 lbs.

Eyes Dark Lavender

Ears: None

Hair: None

Mouth: Short, stubby. Has a wide jaw.

Tail: Reptilian. Not quite long and not quite short.

Skin type: Flared. Scaly

Colors:  Black

Patterns: Like this.  Here is the link.  http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-9959258-very-rare-african-bush-viper-in-red-phase.php

Wings: None

Horns/Spines: Flared scales.  Click the link above.

Additional Info:  Is from the Blue Volcano region, however, her and her father, do not have the heat resistant (Whatever you call it. Please someone give me the correct term!)  that the Blue Mythos have.

More later.  I really have to get Rubii's story and history straightened out.

Created/Owned By: (HoneyBadger)