Slacker tracker

Started by meltingface101, November 26, 2013, 10:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meltingface101

The Slacker Tracker is full . Will the comic go on hiatus if any more delays occur ?
All  things  float  down  here

Tapewolf

Quote from: meltingface101 on November 26, 2013, 10:47:51 AM
The Slacker Tracker is full . Will the comic go on hiatus if any more delays occur ?

It'll probably just say 6/5

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sofox

No, what will probably happen is that since it's impossible to use 6 days out of an allotted 5, Amber taking another sick day would violate the laws of reality and cause the entire universe to come to a screeching halt, never to move again until Amber gets better. When she does, she'll finish the comic effectively reclaiming the sick day so we're back to 5/5. This would make the universe resume until Amber tried to take another sick day, and so the cycle will repeat multiple times until the new year. When this happens, the counter would be reset to 0/5 and Amber would be able to take 5 more sick days until the process is forced to repeat itself.

Yarott

But wait, before the tracker got full, it said 4/5 Sick Days and 4/5 Vacations. So, shouldn't it be one or the other?

seikueon

She hadn't updated it from another time, but I can't remember when.  That's why it's maxed out.

Attic Rat

Reality tends to mock our best-laid plans most viciously, alas, even going so far as to tell us certain highly-respected family members smelled of elderberries... It's a sad and tragic thing, but there it is.
Nonetheless, sick happens. Rest, O lady cartoonist Amber, and cough in the general direction of a few people who need to learn humility, if you will. Yours is the upper respiratory tract infection that shall pierce the heavens, or hey, something like that there thing. I mean, what am I, a doctor?

So, yeah. Get better. And allow yourself maybe ...ten days? yeah, ten sick-days for next year.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?