2013/11/22 [DMFA #1445] Shopping with the dead

Started by MT Hazard, November 22, 2013, 06:17:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Hmm, I wonder if the island has a Rita's house of pointies...

Must be irritating to have a target avoid death at ever turn, I get the feeling Mehlata is going to get sloppy out of frustration soon.

It would be fitting if Mehlata's last attempt to kill Kria fatally backfires on her, with everyone else still having no clue she was the would be killer.

Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

RaindropSkies

That would be funny. I love how Kira keeps unintentionally avoiding her assassination attempts. The next one, and however she avoids it, should be good.

Howl

I think this is going to end much in the way DP's encounter with the undead did (or whoever that was). For example.

Kria: Oh, YOU'VE been trying to kill me? Aw, that's sweet! Thanks for -pwn- the excitement, but I'm not interested in dying today. Cheers!

HaDDea

I wonder if Kria is going to be able to find something that fits her, seeing as the Undead seem to make fabulous models (by being able to do with their bodies things living beings cannot do).

If she does come back decked out in Undead Haute Couture (no matter how ugly or ill-fitting), I bet Regina will be positively green with envy.

----
I can't imagine that the head Negotiator for the Undead will be entirely pleased about Mehlata's shenanigans - she may well hate the Demons as much as Mehlata (as evidenced by her meticulous passive-agressive planning to make the Most Boring Meeting Ever), but they still need to deal with the outside world and forge relationships if they are to survive as a race. Mehlata is not very forward-thinking.

joshofspam

Must be interesting for the Indead.

If memory serves, they run their nation much like a tourist spot. I'd guess they'd have interesting work arounds for the people who are not Undead to enjoy their stay. Taste in the food industry being one of the biggies.

Then again, when you have specialized metal works that bronze heads, body shops for actual bodies and taxidermy hospitals, it probably is interesting for the living to take into account the Undead side of things. :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

YawnPB

Kria: living personification of "it's better to be lucky than good".  It also works on more than 1 level in her case...
Lurkus Wallflowerus