2013/10/09 [DMFA #1435] That's three explained... sort of...

Started by killpurakat, October 09, 2013, 01:17:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

Now, the question is, how did the other clan leaders do it?  :P

And I'm wondering if that's a typo (unlikely) or Dimanika actual ATE the contest (highly probable, given what we've seen of her).

And now I want pie. Preferrably apple.  :3

AzureEdge

Quote from: killpurakat on October 09, 2013, 01:17:12 AM

And I'm wondering if that's a typo (unlikely) or Dimanika actual ATE the contest (highly probable, given what we've seen of her).

You want the wrong kind of Pie. At this time of year, only the king of all pies shall suffice to sate any kind of pie cravings... THE PUMPKIN PIE! Especially when they are home made completely from scratch.

Aisha deCabre

Is there really even that much power in pie?  :U

Maybe she means Pi pie...which is tasty and full of mathmagic. :B

...Nah, I'm just being crazy at nearly 3 AM.  Pie's the most powerful thing.  Ever.  With ice cream especially.
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Brunhidden

and lo- dan shall gain his extra pair when he ingests a 3 AM experimental drink that makes a redbull mix look like weak tea
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Eboreg

Ascension powered by nuclear fusion! You know, just 'cause!
Quote from: Amber Williams on October 29, 2012, 05:55:06 PM
I expect if flamethrowers exist, Matilda would be tempted to install one into her shower.

Mischa

Howl

Even if it was originally a typo, it shouldn't be fixed. It's the sort of thing that makes you say "Wait. What?", and that's the sort of thing it should be.

Wanderer

killpurakat

Quote from: AzureEdge on October 09, 2013, 01:42:53 AM
Quote from: killpurakat on October 09, 2013, 01:17:12 AM

You want the wrong kind of Pie. At this time of year, only the king of all pies shall suffice to sate any kind of pie cravings... THE PUMPKIN PIE! Especially when they are home made completely from scratch.

There is no wrong type of pie. I just like apple pie better. And you can make the crust with BACON!

Although, now you've got me thinking.... we must liberate all the pies in Dimanika's name! Quick! To the Sara Lee mobile!

joshofspam

That might further explain why fails are so much more common then actual Ascension.

Not only you have to get over that weird block that has been suggested from time to time.

You also have to acquire the power. Those insane amounts of power must be hard to measure, Let alone gather and process. Then take into account how impulsive cubi can be at times, it isn't so surprising that the death toll for ascension has only gone up on those factors alone.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Kirrin_Shadowclaw

For some reason, i get the thought of one ascending by stealing the 'power' of Old spice body wash. XD  It'd definitely make an interesting commercial to see it happen too.
Ask not for whom the bell tolls, ask why is that guy holding his ears?

AzureEdge

Quote from: Kirrin_Shadowclaw on October 09, 2013, 05:22:54 PM
For some reason, i get the thought of one ascending by stealing the 'power' of Old spice body wash. XD  It'd definitely make an interesting commercial to see it happen too.

Now I am imagining some Succubus or Incubus devouring the Old Spice Guys Soul in order to Ascend.

Hey, now that we know the kinds of things that cause Ascension, lets come up with all crazy idea that could cause said thing to happen.

Tuyu

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 09, 2013, 03:23:24 AM
and lo- dan shall gain his extra pair when he ingests a 3 AM experimental drink that makes a redbull mix look like weak tea

...no, that is not what he means by "extra pair" and you know it!  Bad brain! No cookie!

AzureEdge

Techcubi

She ascended while eating pie, sunbathing on the moon, and patting the head of the newly transgendered Oracle.

mithril

Quote from: Techcubi on October 23, 2013, 04:57:33 PM
She ascended while eating pie, sunbathing on the moon, and patting the head of the newly transgendered Oracle.
the sad/awesome thing? i could totally see this..