2013/06/28 [DMFA #1412] Nobody can say she didn't tell the truth

Started by killpurakat, June 27, 2013, 11:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

killpurakat

Gotta love it when people say exactly what they mean... and then get away with their plans because they said exactly what the were going to do and meant exactly what they said.

Anybody else think Kria would be a scary undead?

(And glad to know you are feeling less mucus-inclined, dear Amber!)

joshofspam

Quote from: killpurakat on June 27, 2013, 11:00:06 PM

Hmmmmm...Kria is scary as is.

She'd probably would be just as scary undead. Though she's probably harder to kill then her opponents perceive her to be.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Surzsha

Still, I gotta love how she has a good sense of humour, despite how dire things seem. Wish people were more like this.

On a side note, YAY TACOS.

joshofspam

Ooh, Ooh, Ooh. This might be fun though.

This could branch out into Spy VS. Spy territory.

Tuyu

Quote from: joshofspam on June 28, 2013, 01:47:10 AM
This could branch out into Spy VS. Spy territory.
If you're trying to give Amber ideas...

...I approve.  :mwaha

Kuzma Volkov

-snip-

Scary as in just herself or what her brother will do when he finds out his sister is undead and now his plans must include her?

Starcat5

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on June 28, 2013, 03:35:35 PM
Scary as in just herself or what her brother will do when he finds out his sister is undead and now his plans must include her?
Include, or avoid including, depending on how one looks at it. The rules that keep Devin safe would also apply to her. That said, he would most likely become more reckless in making sure his sister and adopted nephew become the last two Undead on the planet.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Xan

I pray to our evil overlords that Kria doesn't become an undead.
I think I read it from somewhere that Kria would lose a great amount of her strength and powers if she turned undead. Also, her personality would probably change somewhat if she turns, as death is often portrayed as a serious and life changing event.
I kinda like Kria as she is. As a fun loving, ice cream truck chasing, chaotic and crazy demon mare.  :mowhappy

Ummm... Amber, I don't want to judge how you spend your free time. But Flail-Time? That just sounds dangerous and destructive to your surroundings.  :P

killpurakat

Quote from: Kuzma Volkov on June 28, 2013, 03:35:35 PM
-snip-

I was just thinking of the fact that Kria, as an undead, would:
a) be able to detach and reattach parts of herself
b) be immune to death via weapons of the pointy/slashy/bashy type
c) have glowing eyes (really, she doesn't need something else to freak her enemies out with)
d) be the sister of the creator of the undead (DP already has a problem with some of the undead wanting to make him their leader)

Tapewolf

Quote from: killpurakat on June 28, 2013, 11:12:48 PM
I was just thinking of the fact that Kria, as an undead, would:
a) be able to detach and reattach parts of herself
b) be immune to death via weapons of the pointy/slashy/bashy type
c) have glowing eyes (really, she doesn't need something else to freak her enemies out with)
d) be the sister of the creator of the undead (DP already has a problem with some of the undead wanting to make him their leader)
e) lose all the Demon strength and magic that makes her the killing machine she is.
DP did the sensible thing and made sure that his creations were less powerful than him, so while she would gain a few things, she'd lose quite a lot as well.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

I don't think Kria is likely to become undead.

Two reasons - one, it's very hard to kill a Demon who's aware of it (as she is now); two, I'd say the OPFOR are more inclined to make her dead-dead, rather than un-dead, based on their approach so far.

Quite _why_ they're trying that is still a bit in the air, mind. Both with what they're going to achieve and what they _think_ they're going to achieve, which may well be two totally separate results. But, as noted - we're waiting for more information.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Prroul

You know, I don't think the would-be murderess realizes just how bored Kria is...

She's not laughing nervously, she honestly thinks it is funny, because she doesn't really think any attempt on her life is likely to have a snowball's chance of actually succeeding. But it would sure liven up the visit to have them try. She might even give them tips and critique their attempts if they survive it...

Let's face it, other than the Faye a handful of Dragons, and maybe a couple of Triwings... there's not really much that can match a Demon's power, and Kria has been demonstrated to be on the high end of power for a Demon. And since the Undead made a concerted effort to make this trip as boring as possible, she only sees these petty attempts as entertaining diversions. Although I suspect if someone she actually cares about (like that sheep-chick) gets killed, she's likely to become much less amused and much more inclined to rip the island apart in an attempt at finding the person responsible.

And I would -not- want to be the lady responsible when Kria finds out...

joshofspam

Of course, it's also up in the air that Kria is as clueless as she appears to be.

Kria is just that right level of chaos and competent that we really can't take anything for granted with her. She might even already suspect her of being the assassin and is simply playing with her now. :mowninja

Tuyu

Quote from: Prroul on June 29, 2013, 08:00:24 PM
You know, I don't think the would-be murderess realizes just how bored Kria is...

She's not laughing nervously, she honestly thinks it is funny, because she doesn't really think any attempt on her life is likely to have a snowball's chance of actually succeeding. But it would sure liven up the visit to have them try. She might even give them tips and critique their attempts if they survive it...
Kria might be bored about the whole meeting business, but I don't think she's laughing about the possible threat.

I think she genuinely found Mehlata's joke funny. Their senses of humor are compatible.

Guess this is going to be one of those "in another world we could be friends" situations.