Abel's Story Delay (Pensplosion!)

Started by Amber Williams, September 01, 2006, 06:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

Well I did warn there might be a delay...though that was mostly due to time issues.  However something new has cropped up thus making what was only a possibility a reality.

Basically put, one of my pens decided to end its life upon the page I was inking and as such I'm having to redraw the page.  Comic will still be up this weekend, it just means Saturday night rather than Saturday morning.  I apologize for the inconvenience.

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's perfectly ok, Amber. We understand. And no condemnation will be heading in your general direction, except towards the damn pen. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rowne

* Rowne stuffs a bag over Aridas.

You didn't hear that, Ms. Panyko!  Nothing to see here.  There shall be no honourable suicides today.

Still, we'd understand even if we had to wait a few weeks more.  We all know what's been happening there, it's not a big deal.  Abel story will be back eventually and speaking for myself, I'd say that's good enough.

rt

QuoteBasically put, one of my pens decided to end its life upon the page I was inking and as such I'm having to redraw the page.

So that was the very loud string of profanities i heard earlier  D:

terrycloth

You should scan the ruined page and put it up as a preview. :)

xHaZxMaTx

That happened to me in class once, but with a red pen.  It was like, "Pop!" and all this red ink was all over my desk and my hands.  I'm sure people must have thought it was blood. :erk

Don't mind us, Amber, we can wait as long as you need. :)

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Aridas

*wriggles inside the bag* I meant, did the PEN commit seppuku?

Zedd

Take as long you want Amber...Sides where not forcing ya on this...But rember..Have fun with it!

Reese Tora

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on September 01, 2006, 06:51:16 PM
*wriggles inside the bag* I meant, did the PEN commit seppuku?

There is no honor in ruining Able's story.  (Though it certainly sounds like it disemboweled itself 'A' )
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Azlan

Worry not lass, these mugs can wait.

There shall be no self-penetration technique useage here.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Azlan on September 01, 2006, 11:39:14 PM

I hope that wasn't some sort of bad pun.  And if not, shame on me for noticing it. *Commits Hari-kari.*

Rowne

I actually didn't guess that Aridas, I wasn't joking around I most certainly did not use that as a cheap excuse to stick a bag over your head.  <.<

Zedd

ShiningShadow

I don't mind the wait as the saying goes *the better your work if its done again*  :meh this is me I have all the time in creation for the new Abel stories. Till then  :mowmeep..........

thegayhare

Ohhh I think I'll make Amber some Churros when I make her cookies

ShiningShadow

Quote from: thegayhare on September 02, 2006, 01:04:43 AM
Ohhh I think I'll make Amber some Churros when I make her cookies

I love churros mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm churros with milk mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... :dribble :dribble :dribble

Castle Pokemetroid

As long as I get the update at least on sat, I don't mind.

:mowninja
And ninja mow will beat you while in the bag!

ShiningShadow

Quote from: Castle Pokemetroid on September 02, 2006, 01:27:21 AM
As long as I get the update at least on sat, I don't mind.

:mowninja
And ninja mow will beat you while in the bag!

:mowdan
And mowdan defends you while in the bag!! Oh  :meh mowdan screw it up yet again....... :mowhappy :mowhappy

Zedd

ITOS

*applauds Amber anyway*

For never giving up! :mowhappy
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on September 02, 2006, 12:43:31 AM
Quote from: Azlan on September 01, 2006, 11:39:14 PM

I hope that wasn't some sort of bad pun.  And if not, shame on me for noticing it. *Commits Hari-kari.*

There's a joke that brings back memories.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

RJ

Bad pen puns make baby squirrels cry.  :<

I guess this means the comic is pending until further notice?

Jack McSlay

which is why I only use technical pens for inking. they're really tough, and as long as you don't use cheap inks (which tend to clog you pen whenever you leave it unused for 3 days) and you don't drop them on the floor, it should last about forever.

like, two of them use to be my father's, which he bought when he was on Germany... over 30 YEARS ago

Rotring ink pens + you have money = buy it. definitely
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Nikki

i remember my first inking pen esploding on me  :mowsad

it was in my back pocket >w<

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

fesworks

I once had a tube of crazy glue explode in my pocket at school... reached in my pocket.... super glued my fingers to the tube, the pocket, and some spare change... I had to go to the nurse's office.

Regal

It's the Canadian atmosphere. You have to buy special pens to draw up north.  :mowmeep

Zedd

Ni! To the evil next time people or I will NI!  you all a second time!

Tapewolf

Quote from: Regal on September 02, 2006, 01:35:05 PM
It's the Canadian atmosphere. You have to buy special pens to draw up north.  :mowmeep

Now a change in atmospheric pressure from wherever she was before to Canada might potentially cause this if the pen contains a sealed reservoir (I don't know what the design of the pen she's using is).  Shampoo bottles can do weird things when you take them abroad..

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E