Planned Game Purchases

Started by thegayhare, October 18, 2006, 11:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

so what games are you planning to buy?

Me I'm debating on weither my next purchase should be Destroy all humans 2, or Bully

Now I've heard there is some controversy over bully,  some parent groups think it'll increase school bullying.  Blah if anytihng I think it'll lwt  victums of bullting go home and get even with there foes digitaly.  I mean I used to do the same with Doom when I was in highschool.  so I'm kinda interested in this one just for the revenge on the bastards in me head.

But then there is Destroy all humans 2,  more of the 60s B movie plots I love so much while anal probing the whole world, new weapons, new powers and a 2 player mode... *drools*

Oh well what are you folks looking for

Kenji

Zelda Wii, Zelda DS, Digimon DS, and Biker Mice DS/PS2. Oh, and Smash Bros of course.

Darkmoon

Currently, Bully is on the long time back burner with San Andreas.

The game I want soon is Justice League Heroes... must have...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Roureem Egas

Right now, I'm waiting for .hack GU Vol. 1 Rebirth to come out. It's caught my interest, mostly through a video of an Avatar battle and partially through a fanfic of it, of all things.

There's also the possibility of me getting Narultimate Hero sometimes. I need to practice it a bit before playing my friends on it again. But hey, at least it seems I do second best against them.

Jim Halisstrad

In the far future when it comes out, I am SO buying Spore.  I want that game more then anything in the whole world.  The ability to custom design my own race of creatures?  BRILLIANT!  Planetary and Galactic conquest?  EXTREME!

Oh yes, I LUST for this game.

thegayhare

well Spore doesn't count

I mean every ones going to have to have spore

Supercheese

Quote from: thegayhare on October 18, 2006, 12:46:07 PM
well Spore doesn't count

I mean every ones going to have to have spore

Very true.

The new Smash Bros. and Zelda Wii titles are a must as well. Other than that, I'll maybe get Guitar Hero II. And... uhh... what else was there again? I can't remember...

Vidar

pc: Spore, Supreme Commander

Wii: Zelda, Smash bros, Mario, Metroid

DS: Castlevania: aria of sorrow, zelda DS

PS2: Xenosaga episode 1, if someone still ships it.

Yes, I'm adicted, no I don't plan on quitting my addiction.
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

bill

PC: (When it comes out) HL2: Episode 2.

Not for the HL game, silly. It's for Portal and *bows* Team Fortress 2.
:ipod

TheGreyRonin

My only upcoming planned game purchase is Warhammer 40k DoW Dark Crusade. (Hopefully within a week.)

Other than that...nada. Nothing's really grabbed my attention of late.

Jim Halisstrad

Portal does grab my attention as well. 
Playing Prey at a friends house made me fall in love with teleporting all over again.

xHaZxMaTx

Halo 2 PC, zomg, why didn't they make it for PC earlier?! :U

I guess I'm going to have to wait even longer for Halo 3 on PC, aswell. :cry

Lomgren

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on October 18, 2006, 04:56:17 PM
Halo 2 PC, zomg, why didn't they make it for PC earlier?! :U

I guess I'm going to have to wait even longer for Halo 3 on PC, aswell. :cry
They waited so they could have something to entice people to buy Vista with.  It is going to be Vista only, so I won't be buying Halo 2 PC.

Games I'm interested in, if I could afford to get them, include Spore, and the incarnations of the Final Fantasy series on the GBA.  I have IV, but none of the others.  I also currently lack a job, so the purchasing front is, well, delayed until I do have one.