2013/2/14 [DMFA #1378] Snarky snarker

Started by Zebra Bug, February 14, 2013, 11:43:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zebra Bug

Abel certainly seems more muscular in this page than he has before. Not that I am complaining.  :mowtongue And I love the look he gives Jy in panel two. And oh....the descriptive words he uses.....I agree with Jy, ew. Also, I wonder if it has occurred to Abel that maybe Des found out about Pyroduck.

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

VAE

What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

ChaosMageX

Icon by Sunblink

Zebra Bug

Quote from: ChaosMageX on February 14, 2013, 11:54:24 PM
Quote from: VAE on February 14, 2013, 11:47:32 PM
*Squealing fuzzy bowling ball

**Squealing fuzzy winged bowling ball :3

***Squealing fuzzy winged multi-limbed bowling ball.  :mowmeep

Boy. I took you out of this world and put you back into it. Don't make me try to repeat step one. -Kria

Joe3210

Yep, I'm now in the whole "gay for Abel" camp.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

Tuyu

Can it really be fuzzy and wet at the same time?

Nino

Quote from: Tuyu on February 15, 2013, 01:38:43 AM
Can it really be fuzzy and wet at the same time?

Also, are they even born with fur? I know we have a picture of young Dan but that obviously wasn't right after birth, and also, baby mammals are often born without fur and get fur soon after, cats included.

MT Hazard

I see a showdown at some point in the future where Dan confronts his mother. given Cyra's regret over past actions she is likely to take Dan's side, he may also be able to count on Fa'lina for backup. If this is in time to stop the 'destroy all dragons' plot is another thing though.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

KV1NN4

Quote from: Nino on February 15, 2013, 02:08:11 AM

Also, are they even born with fur? I know we have a picture of young Dan but that obviously wasn't right after birth, and also, baby mammals are often born without fur and get fur soon after, cats included.

Back when I was training to be a crazy cat lady I often witnessed my family's cats giving birth (we were generally a bit late on the trigger getting them spayed), and I can safely say kittens are born with fur but don't tend to get fuzzy until all the fluids and such are cleaned off them.

Man i miss watching kittens grow up...

Tho for an anthro kitten, i imagine Dan looked more like a furry prune than a regular kitten..i wonder if he had feathers since most baby birds do then to be featherless..tho ducklings and chicks and peafowl tend to have honest to goodness fuzz.....aaand now i'm imagining a wet furry prune with yellow fuzz wings...screaming...through a paper towel tube.

ew.

~K. *: )

Paladin Sheppard

Quote from: KV1NN4 on February 15, 2013, 08:40:40 AM
Tho for an anthro kitten, i imagine Dan looked more like a furry prune than a regular kitten..i wonder if he had feathers since most baby birds do then to be featherless..tho ducklings and chicks and peafowl tend to have honest to goodness fuzz.....aaand now i'm imagining a fuzzy prune with yellow fuzz wings...screaming...through a paper towel tube.

ew.

Oh god the mental image make it go away! Bad KV1NN4! BAD

*Goes off to find something to scrub is brain with*

A.J.

A mow?

Also, dat Able-face in the last panel.
Crowning Achievements in DMFA History #1: Panel 3 of comic #102; #2: Panel 7 of comic #1334

Zebra Bug

Back when I was training to be a crazy cat lady I often witnessed my family's cats giving birth (we were generally a bit late on the trigger getting them spayed), and I can safely say kittens are born with fur but don't tend to get fuzzy until all the fluids and such are cleaned off them.

Tho for an anthro kitten, i imagine Dan looked more like a furry prune than a regular kitten..i wonder if he had feathers since most baby birds do then to be featherless..tho ducklings and chicks and peafowl tend to have honest to goodness fuzz.....aaand now i'm imagining a wet furry prune with yellow fuzz wings...screaming...through a paper towel tube.

ew.

That actually made my day, thank you.  :mowhappy

Quote from: Spirit Studios on February 15, 2013, 10:30:35 AM

A mow?

Also, dat Able-face in the last panel.

Wouldn't the mow eat the paper towel tube...? Oh. Wait. Analogy.  :mowninja

VAE

ew.

This is awesome and so are you.
Indeed as far as I know, kittens and puppies are born with fur, hence my original remark.  Good point with the wings. Maybe instead of fuzz, the wings would have the same sort of fur as the rest of the body, with the feathers starting to grow later, and the fur forming the undergrowth that the sort of fine feather that's usually stuffed in pillows etc forms.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

joshofspam

Hmmmmm...Wouldn't being a shapeshifter allow for a bit more lee-way then it would for standard Beings though? :B
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Venalitor

ew.

Oh gods, my brain! How!? How? need shocked emoticon.
on another note, Abel is a snarcimist (snarky narcissistic pessimist).
still

Zebra Bug

Quote from: Venalitor on February 15, 2013, 08:18:17 PM

Oh gods, my brain! How!? How? need shocked emoticon.
on another note, Abel is a snarcimist (snarky narcissistic pessimist).
still

OOoh...can I use that word? *gives you cookie*

ChaosMageX

Quote from: VAE on February 15, 2013, 11:45:05 AM

ew.

This is awesome and so are you.
Indeed as far as I know, kittens and puppies are born with fur, hence my original remark.  Good point with the wings. Maybe instead of fuzz, the wings would have the same sort of fur as the rest of the body, with the feathers starting to grow later, and the fur forming the undergrowth that the sort of fine feather that's usually stuffed in pillows etc forms.

That is a very interesting theory which might also apply to newly born Angels as well.  

At this point I wonder how closely the inhabitants of Furrae, both Beings and Creatures, parallel humans as opposed to their animal counterparts in terms of birth and development.  There are pictures of both Dan and Abel as infants, but I don't know how soon after their births those pictures were taken.  I personally think that all mammalian Furrae infants, no matter what the species, would be born with at least a little fuzz and with their eyes open already, just like human babies.

There are after all, some mammals that are born that way, and there are also mammals that born at the other end of the spectrum.  For instance, baby guinea pigs are born with their eyes already open, along with teeth, toenails, and a full coat of fur, making them look like miniature (and freaking adorable) versions of the adults.

Icon by Sunblink

maus_merryjest

Heh, I must admit I was in the 'gay for Abel' club a loong time ago. I think it's time we start printing out cards, though.