26/10/12 [DMFA #1348] - Back at the Guild

Started by Tapewolf, October 26, 2012, 08:07:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Well, I guess that's convenient in terms of getting Wildy checked out.  Maybe in a more neutral setting she can persuade them to leave Abel alone.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Lying Foo

Itsuwari, osore, kyoshoku, urei - samazama wa negative ni torawareru hodo yowaku wa nai, kodoku mo shiranu Trickster.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lying Foo on October 26, 2012, 10:06:16 AM
...yeah, I'd ship that.

I was wondering if she'd offer him some of Abel's birthday cake, though she's probably scoffed it all by now.

Tarakona

Darn tall file cabinets, heh.

Congrats to Amber and Mason on their new bun! You're right, you can't leave that spot open. (Gaping hole, pit, wound) Thank you for giving a good home to another bun!

AmigaDragon

The way she's leaning over the drawer I'm surprised it isn't pushing in. Or is it one that latches open (never heard of any but doesn't mean they don't make them)?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

So we have Nite with the file that Wildy is looking for. I wonder if they suspect that their two cases might be related in some way?

Oh, congratulations to you and Tailsteak on getting a new bunny. Make sure you hide all the wires! >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

TacticalError

Quote from: joshofspam on October 26, 2012, 03:52:41 PM
Oh, congratulations to you and Tailsteak on getting a new bunny. Make sure you hide all the wires! >:3

*OMNOMONOMONOM* ... *bzzzzzzt*

AmberCross

Amber is pretty good about scene changes, but dayum this one was subtle. Props for you good madam, props.

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 26, 2012, 10:16:30 AM
Quote from: Lying Foo on October 26, 2012, 10:06:16 AM
...yeah, I'd ship that.

I was wondering if she'd offer him some of Abel's birthday cake, though she's probably scoffed it all by now.

Cake is power. You always want more, you can't get enough, and you always have it in excess.

Quote from: Tapewolf on October 26, 2012, 08:07:06 AM

Well, I guess that's convenient in terms of getting Wildy checked out.  Maybe in a more neutral setting she can persuade them to leave Abel alone.

Without his friends/adventuring buddies acting on their own like they did at the inn, it should be easier

joshofspam

Quote from: TacticalError on October 26, 2012, 04:32:45 PM

*OMNOMONOMONOM* ... *bzzzzzzt*

Wasn't really thinking along those lines.

More like disconnecting to cable, mouse's being disconnected, things being dragged away or shoe laces being unusable. There's more to worry about then just what national lampoon shows us.

I remember going searching for a computer mouse in a house with cats and after 30 minutes of searching for it, only to find the cord chewed throw. :< :mowninja
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Well, she had Bedlam for upward of six years if I remember right, so I think she's probably learned that by now :3

Infranscia

Is it just me, or is Nite acting slightly Cubi-ish?

Of course, we haven't really seen him much out of having been suckerpunched by Abel, so we don't know a lot about his personality when relaxed...  He is also an illusionist, so he may also have that sort of attitude anyway...
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)