08/12/12 [Last Res0rt #292] Tired of Connecting the Heads to the Bodies

Started by joshofspam, August 12, 2012, 12:48:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Bloody head, Broken shield projector and a body bag.

Good to see things are still busy for the show despite how many Executioners they left on Gabriel's ship. >:3
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

now whites rear is a large target, but something had to hit it pretty hard for that to happen

in later episodes, would they just have an employee devoted to corpse removal duty?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Brunhidden

have you seen quins profile pic? that guy is hard as balls to kill, im pretty sure its someone less durable.

besides, if we get rid of him now we cant do the implied mildly disturbing yet humorous love interest involved with the situation
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

joshofspam

Quote from: Brunhidden on August 16, 2012, 09:38:43 PM
have you seen quins profile pic? that guy is hard as balls to kill, im pretty sure its someone less durable.

besides, if we get rid of him now we cant do the implied mildly disturbing yet humorous love interest involved with the situation

Well there are several scenarios that do give credibility to who E_voyager is quoting.

1) White is sneaking Qin around.

2) What ever hit White Noise hit Qin a lot worst and if Qin survived, then carrying him around in a body bag would probably be a lot cleaner and keep the crowds from screaming and crying or losing their lunch.

I wonder if Vince has a super big gulp of blood in his office?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.