07/20/2012 [PF #218] - Getting a good look at yourself and the future.

Started by joshofspam, July 20, 2012, 01:03:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Keaton has just been threatened of becoming the next bionic woman and it seems like the prospects are less enticing then they were for Jaime Sommers.

Keaton seems to be getting the picture here and it seems like she has realized she has grossly underestimated Jakob. He even thought of a way to punish her that is worst then just simply taking her life or eating her soul.

A sad scared Keaton is a sad scared Keaton. :<
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on July 20, 2012, 01:03:49 AM
Keaton seems to be getting the picture here and it seems like she has realized she has grossly underestimated Jakob. He even thought of a way to punish her that is worst then just simply taking her life or eating her soul.

To be fair, it wasn't necessarily Jakob's idea.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AmigaDragon

Are those marks across her eyes natural or makeup? Did they forget to put them on the android body?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on July 20, 2012, 04:04:10 PM
Are those marks across her eyes natural or makeup? Did they forget to put them on the android body?

They're natural.  Why they're missing is unclear, but it certainly confused Keaton.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

if it's unclear to you, you've got a slight problem there, methinks.  :P

but seriously, it'd make more sense to have skipped the ultimatum altogether, straight up with the soul rending and in the android body, throw in a red-herring device with the lie that it suppresses all the individual's magical abilities/shapeshifting, and you would've had a perfect 'do androids dream of electric sheep' subplot there if you somehow worked into her not knowing and all.

that's how i would've played it, anyway.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..