07/13/2012 [PF #217] - If only Jakob would as well

Started by ChaosMageX, July 12, 2012, 07:18:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

It would certainly make things a lot more interesting, but I doubt he'll be doing it anytime soon. :giggle Although in Keaton's case it's literal instead of figurative. :P

But anyway, poor Keaton, having inadvertently compromised her only escape route.  It looks like nothing is going her way today, and from what Azrael is saying, it's only going to get worse.  Don't forget who the planner of her punishment used to be, even though he wishes everyone else would forget it. :mwaha

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on July 12, 2012, 07:18:15 PM
Don't forget who the planner of her punishment used to be, even though he wishes everyone else would forget it.

It might not be who you think.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

justacritic

I wonder if Jakob's closet would lead to another closet like those huge walk ins that tacky rich people own.

joshofspam

The rate Keaton's going with luck, I wouldn't be surprised if the punishment wouldn't leave her more puzzled and fearing for her life.

Nothing Really bad has happened to her except utter embarrassment and puzzlement at her still being alive. As it is, she's doing a fine job of punishing herself.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Lhexa

Dimensional travel is one of the few ways there is of defeating a tri-wing, I imagine.  I don't blame her for trying.