Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

fun song...

Sex Pistols - God save the queen

ElectroMotive

Leafar

bill

Pink Floyd - When the Tigers Broke Free

I guess this is why they call Final Cut a "Wrist-slitter".

Suwako

Think Tank

Jorge D Fuentes version of Demon Seed.

Kasarn

The Herd - Starship Troopers (Redux)

Leafar

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

Neal Peart - The Rhythm Method 1997

:erk

Holy CRAP.

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

llearch n'n'daCorna

The Last Night Of The Proms, on BBC Radio 3.

Since they just had someone playing a motorbike, it's cultural. And enlightening.

... he used a trumpet to do so. Are you impressed? You should be.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bill

Rowne

I know I am.

I want to try that too!  Now, where can I find a motorbike?  ... I'd probably live longer if I wasn't so easily impressed.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Tapewolf

'The Sound of Drums' by Kula Shaker - gotta love the Farfisa bit

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

The Who - I've Had Enough

Quad took a bit to grow on me, and disc 1 still seems a bit weak, which is odd in the world of 2 disc concept albums. Disc 2, though, is a masterpiece. No weak songs there.

e_voyager

Gullible

KT Tunstall - Universe and U

*Straight for KT =3*

Rowne

Excuse me if you would, everyone.  I believe I have to enact a momentary topic derailing.

Gull! Where the hell have you been?  It's bloody good to see you!  Glad you're back around the forums.

bill

Hey, Rowne listens to Barenaked Ladies. Now, I have no expierence with them, but I'm supporting them for other purposes.

e_voyager

one week -bare nekaed ladies (it's on my digimon disk)

Gullible

Quote from: Rowne on September 09, 2006, 06:05:35 PMGull! Where the hell have you been?  It's bloody good to see you!  Glad you're back around the forums.

I've been lurking for ages, don't frankly know why.  :mowtongue
It's good to be back. >.>

KT Tunstall - Suddenly I See

llearch n'n'daCorna

Nice album, Gullible.

I sortof like to mix that one with Natasha Bedingfield. And Grateful Dead, and Pitch Black, and Fat Freddy's Drop.

Barenaked Ladies' Stunt is also a good album. I particularly enjoyed "She's on Time" - and it's now running through my head on repeat.

Dammit.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Leafar

Kasarn

Fat Freddy's Drop live at the Forum Theatre, Melbourne, 23rd March 2006
featuring Cay's Craze, Flashback, Wandering Eye and This Room
Recorded off the radio a week ago :)

I needed something to listen to and the radio is, like, on the other side of the room and llearch mentioned them in passing...

bill

I'm continuing to work my way through Rush's "Different Stages". A positively stunning triple album.