What Song Are You Listening To?

Started by xHaZxMaTx, August 25, 2006, 01:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xHaZxMaTx

Fell asleep listening to Knights of Cydonia, and woke up listening to Knights of Cydonia. :D

e_voyager

lol a full circal fo you the?

Twist - Korn
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

e_voyager

i have never hear that song. i did not think it was real
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

"Sleepwalkers" by VdGG.

Love the cha-cha-cha bit.  :3

Kasarn

Ben Folds (with impromptu band) playing the Postal Service's Such Great Heights live on the radio

Recorded :)

bill

Genesis - Back In N.Y.C.

This is a frontrunner for my favorite Lamb Lies Down track, along with Cage, Grand Parade, 32 Doors, and Lamia. Possibly Gabriel's best vocal preformace, though 32 Doors come close.

When I take out my bottle,
Filled up high with gasoline,
You can tell by the night fires,
Where Rael has been, has been.

e_voyager

Kasarn

dj gyngyvytus - skeet spirit: a crunk tribute to radiohead - 03. no sizzuruprises

Shadrok

King Of Hearts

Turn-A gundam's second OP "Century Color"

e_voyager

fogot about dre. dr. dre my 2001 cd

topher chee

Mr. Sandman......bring me a dream, make him the cutest....

xHaZxMaTx

Thom Yorke / The Eraser / Black Swan

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Roureem Egas

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jack Johnson and Friends - Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies for the film Curious George - Questions
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

bill

Quote from: Tapewolf on September 07, 2006, 10:48:15 AM
Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings
That randomly came up on my LastFM radio a while back, IIRC.

Tapewolf

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 07, 2006, 02:50:36 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on September 07, 2006, 10:48:15 AM
Steve Hackett - Spectral Mornings
That randomly came up on my LastFM radio a while back, IIRC.

I very nearly agree with you on 'Back in NYC' - although my current favourite is 'Fly on a Windshield', on account of the guitar solo in the middle.  Which I'm listening to now.

e_voyager

bill

Tool - The Grudge

I'm trying to like Tool, I really am!  :(

Tapewolf

Quote from: BillBuckner on September 07, 2006, 06:25:33 PM
Tool - The Grudge
I'm trying to like Tool, I really am!  :(

I haven't heard much of their stuff, and to be honest, I wasn't too impressed with what I have heard.  But one song you must listen to is "Die Eier Von Satan", which is quite remarkable listening, if not exactly pleasant.  It is in fact a recipe in German - there are English translations available.

I am currently listening to 'Cool World' by the Bartman Music Project (Torsten Bartkowiak) - lots of lovely M400 choir, courtesy of the M-Tron VST plugin.

e_voyager

Tool had a few vidoes that i liked but a lot of thire musice i didn't understand.

bill

Rush - La Villa Strangaito

Nuh Nuh Nuh, nunununununu Nuh Nuh Nuh, nununununu...

e_voyager

Leafar

bill

The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again

Brrrrrrrrrrillliant song! [/murraywalker]

Even better live preformance here.

Leafar

e_voyager

were not going to take it anymore (ithink thats the name of the song) -twisted sister.