Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Gareeku

xHaZxMaTx

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)

e_voyager

not quite paradice -(my titans a.e sound track again
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

xHaZxMaTx

bill

Kasarn

CAKE - Commissioning a Symphony in C

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kasarn

Idlewild - Not Sometimes But Always

Miaka

Blazehawk

In Flames - Coerced Coexistence  :januscat

xHaZxMaTx

topher chee

e_voyager

Rowne

I now have one of those last.fm wosnims so I no longer have to post in this thread!  I shall disappear, never to be seen again, since it'd be redundant to actually say what I'm listening to when it's in my sig all the time.

Though it doesn't seem to update very often ...

e_voyager

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Rowne on August 31, 2006, 12:54:39 AM
I now have one of those last.fm wosnims so I no longer have to post in this thread!  I shall disappear, never to be seen again, since it'd be redundant to actually say what I'm listening to when it's in my sig all the time.

Though it doesn't seem to update very often ...
Unfortunately, it only updates once every 1-? hours. :mad

You should make your own, it's pretty nifty. :P

e_voyager

i need more infohgow does it woulr? what langines do you use and  how big is the link?

Rowne

Putting mine together was fun, I started from the base of the Uplink design.  I then set about creating a similar design in the GIMP from scratch, the hardest part was probably setting the damn thing up in their interface with proper padding, positioning, colours and so on.

Basically e, it's a 'scrobbling' system, it plugs into your music player (be it iTunes, WinAMP or whatever else) and then tells everyone, everywhere, what you're listening to.

Just head to Last.FM e, it's easy enough to figure out.

e_voyager

music match and media player compatable?

Rowne

Not sure about Musicmatch but it definitely works with WiMP.

e_voyager

so winmdows medai player is fin right?? i raly ues it but i can if nessarey now all i need is a code base

Tapewolf

'Every Bloody Emperor' by Van Der Graaf Generator

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

bill

The Who - The Rock / Love Reign O'er Me

Leafar

e_voyager

vulpesweasel

xHaZxMaTx

luiqui

Oh My Gosh - Basement Jaxx

Repeatedly.