The Official CVRPG Store: Get Merch! Wear Merch!

Started by Darkmoon, May 20, 2012, 06:01:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

The CVRPG Multiverse has product! For when you've wanted to wear CVRPG gear when you're out on an adventure (or just out about town). Operators are standing by. Order now!

(New product is in development. More news as it happens.)
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Kokopelli

Wow! That is cool. I'm in love with the Bunny shirt.

But I don't live in America. How does it work outside the USA?

Darkmoon

We ship internationally. Since we use PayPal for all payment processing (Credit Cards as well as PayPal itself), you can order from your region, and we'll ship it to you. The Postal Service plug-in for shipping should calculate a fairly accurate shipping price.

Darkmoon

Another shirt added, simply because I liked the concept: #officezombie

Rabid Mollusk

That's awesome unfortunately I'm kinda broke right now. I have been saving money to go to the London expo. :S

But it is really nice, I hope new models and products come out soon, with the characters and more CVRPG oriented content.
-

Destina Faroda

This would be a necropost if this were an ordinary thread, but has the store moved?  The domain name expired and was snatched up some time ago.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Heh, thanks for pointing this out. Here's the story:

The domain name was up for renewal, and I renewed it right before it was set to expire. However, the domain name group I was going through elected to FAIL to renew it properly (they apparently did this to a few people), and after charging me for the domain name, they simply refunded the cash and cancelled the request.

I have no clue why they did this.

By the time I found out what happened, though (since this never sent me a "hey, your domain name hasn't be renewed" email), the domain name was locked up by their domain purchasing group, and to get it back for me they wanted me to pay $125. The store hasn't really made much money online, not enough to justify $125, so I said "fuck it" and registered a new domain name elsewhere.

The current site/store (which I've edited into the original post here) is not at http://cobaltpulsar.com. Eventually I will rennovate the store to reflect the new company name (I have a lot of paperwork I have to do as well, since I'm refocusing/rebranding) -- the domain name was eventually going to go away anyway, so this whole snafu just forced my hand a bit is all.

I forgot the link was in this post, but thanks for pointing it out. ;)

Destina Faroda

Thanks for the explanation.

I come across stories like this entirely too often.  People register domain names through other parties (which means the domain name is not in their name and they don't get contacted when things go sour) or through companies that are actually reselling registration services and not actually accredited registrars (which act as middlemen for other registrars and add a layer of complication).  Now let me be clear that not all middlemen are bad and many of both types give excellent service, but in my opinion, it's better to have direct control or as close as one can get (since registrars merely act as middlemen to registries themselves) because if things go wrong you don't want to have to go through hoops to get a domain name back.
Sig coming...whenever...