27/03/2012 [TDA #24] I Thought She Was Dead!

Started by justacritic, March 27, 2012, 10:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justacritic

:P Awkward to know somebody whose being worshiped as a deity. By the way the king looks like an Adipose Rex  :mowdizzy

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: justacritic on March 27, 2012, 10:40:27 AM
:P Awkward to know somebody whose being worshiped as a deity. By the way the king looks like an Adipose Rex  :mowdizzy

I wonder if Charline was his girlfriend?  That is if what I see is Charline and not Charune  (I need to read the cast page -- oh, no cast page for Dark Angel)

Tapewolf

Charline is one of Alondro's characters, a psycho lioness.  I think that DA has/will provide enough info to give the general idea, though.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Surzsha

By the way the king looks like an Adipose Rex  :mowdizzy

Yeah, can't wait to see what happens to this guy.

justacritic

Quote from: Surzsha on March 27, 2012, 08:47:27 PM
By the way the king looks like an Adipose Rex  :mowdizzy

I wonder if he'll be like that king in the Old Testament, he was so fat that when he was to be assassinated, the sword that was stuck into his gut was swallowed up by the fat.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: justacritic on March 27, 2012, 10:23:32 PM
Quote from: Surzsha on March 27, 2012, 08:47:27 PM
By the way the king looks like an Adipose Rex  :mowdizzy

I wonder if he'll be like that king in the Old Testament, he was so fat that when he was to be assassinated, the sword that was stuck into his gut was swallowed up by the fat.

That was either a very short sword, or he was so obese, he was bigger than Jon Brower Minnoch.  Guinness Book of World Records used to have his weight pegged at over 1800 pounds in the mid 80's, now it just says over 1400.

joshofspam

Egads!

That fat man loves Charline!

A man that praises the soul devouring lioness goddess obviously has no self preservation for themselves. I say let Charline eat him. All that fat will go to Charline's thighs anyway. :P
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Alondro

*Charline erfs!*  I aint' gonna eat him!  WAYYYYY too much cholesterol!  He's actually doing quite well with self-preservation, in that case.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif