huh...i think no1 ever noticed this...

Started by Leafar, August 19, 2006, 10:44:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leafar

well it is the holy rod when you use <-- --> +attack
you can only see a light but when you have a level up, you can be able to see it...

see it?cool huh?yes i have lots of free time this weekend...  :laugh

Darkmoon

Well, it is known, but it's still a good trick to point out.

BTW, no AOL speak. That includes "no1".
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Xuzaf D

I've known for quite some time. It seems every weapon in the game either reacts to the back, forward+attack input or the down to forward+attack motion. I liked using the rapier's ability a lot my second time through the game... which I never completed because I was trying to max out all my familiars.

Darkmoon

Yeah, I have a save files that I'm doing that on. It's boring and time-consuming.

Lysander

I've gone through getting all the items every enemy can drop, but never gone so far as maxing out each familiar. I can easily do one and sometimes two, but I'd never be able to deal with getting them all max in one time through. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Damaris

I like Steve the bat best.  The rest of the familiars just annoy me.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

mew

maxing familiars isnt that bad :> jus put on the medusa shield, put your back to deaths room, put somethin on the controller to hold the button down an let the zonbis suicide on yew overnight. :D

Xuzaf D

I went through the main game using the fairy, so that it wouldn't be to bad to max out later. The rest start doing their own killing at around level 30 pretty well, so I just sit in the zombie hall and let them do there thing while I do something else (like some Zelda). Sometimes I would go back in and activate the poison fog so Alucard could get anything the familiars miss. Other times I would spend hours at a time fighting the zombies myself using the gem sword or whatever it's called.

Darkmoon

I did the gem sword for a while so I could get the duplicator. The only thing to do at this point is level up the familiars and level myself up the last 20 levels or so.

Leafar

meh i have done everything...all...all itens level 99 me and familiars...
btw, when you have the sword familiar you don't need any money!!! XD!!

edit: i also saw this, but its quite an old...this everyone knows...

verboten = forbiden

Lysander

Yeah, lovely Runesword.
It's like how the Terminus Est translates to The End, or so I've been told. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Leafar

Darkmoon

Nimrods Son

you guys don't have much latin at school over there? in Europe, we're comdemned to, for political reasons.

Terminus est =
a) "it's a daty-date" (joking)
b) "he's /it's /she's finito, kaputt, dead!

btw, at which level does the sword familiar become an actual sword in my inventory? I'm tired of levelling...

Darkmoon

Last I had heard, level 50. I think I have it, and I think it was around level 50. It changes form twice before that happens as well.

Leafar

at level 50 becomes avaiable...but its power is judged byu its level...when you're equipped with it, it stop growing levels...but it's still the most powerfull weapon in the game... if you don't consider crissaegrim :3