20/02/2012 [TANP #10] Like father, like son

Started by MT Hazard, February 20, 2012, 06:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MT Hazard

Well, looks like he has inherited more than the wings.

Time will tell if mercy is granted to the other thief, I'm guessing yes, as he didn't really do anything.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Surzsha

I think the kid may be feigning helplessness, but I'm sure Page will spare him so long as he doesn't try to attack.

justacritic

I don't get it, did Page stab through the bear's chest with the entire sword and seamlessly pass through the body?

Merlin

Arrrgh I love the dynamism of the art, it flows so well.

And 10 pages in and already a bodycount of 3? :V niiiiice

Ignuus66

MOAR BLOOD  :mwaha
but ehh, I'm thinking if page is really as pacifist as he wants to be, he won't kill the other thief

(credit: Gabi)

joshofspam

That bear got what he deserved.

Well if Page was and adventurer for a time, it stands to reason that he probably taken a life or two throughout his career in it and getting such a start probably means that the body count is still going to rise for the next couple of days.

Will he kill the squirrel? Maybe. Though taking his money or splitting it and letting the squirrel have a bit are also possible outcomes. Though the life of a highway man is short and brutal usually.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on February 21, 2012, 03:46:13 PM
Well if Page was and adventurer for a time, it stands to reason that he probably taken a life or two throughout his career in it and getting such a start probably means that the body count is still going to rise for the next couple of days.

FWIW we're going to jump forwards fairly soon.

QuoteWill he kill the squirrel? Maybe. Though taking his money or splitting it and letting the squirrel have a bit are also possible outcomes. Though the life of a highway man is short and brutal usually.

He's a cat, actually.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E