Just a small question...

Started by Trias Pandora, February 06, 2012, 03:56:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trias Pandora

Hi, um, I don't know if this has already been asked or not, so if it has been, just lock and ignore this.

But I was wondering what the people of Furrae would thing about aliens from another planet visiting the populace. 
Fight not the lessons we learn.  You may have need of them far too soon.

Tapewolf

They seem to have enough visitors from other planes, it probably wouldn't come as an awful shock.  However, Rose' discussion with Jyrras about their entire universe being pretty insignificant does make me wonder if they are all alone in that particular plane.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

justacritic

:mowmeep Now I have the crazy idea of dragons being abducted for probing lol
But really it makes sense if there is life on other planes, it's not too much to jump to the conclusion that life on other planets would appear as well. I think it might be easier what with magic actually existing in that particular plane.

Trias Pandora

It would be a funny meeting.

Alien:  Greetings Earth-

Dan:  You are the ugliest Being I have ever seen, and I seen many.

Alien:  I am from another planet.

Dan:  Sure you are.  :sweatdrop

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 06, 2012, 04:58:36 AM
They seem to have enough visitors from other planes, it probably wouldn't come as an awful shock.  However, Rose' discussion with Jyrras about their entire universe being pretty insignificant does make me wonder if they are all alone in that particular plane.

well, humans would prolly stick out like a sore thumb on furrae, namely because there isn't any, other alien species would prolly fall under a mythos variant of , well, take your pick.  :P

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Trias Pandora

...and now, I must draw.  Be right back!   :mowcookie

Surzsha

Furrae has a vast range of creatures as it is, I'm sure that if there were aliens then they could easily blend in and live their lives without any of the natives even suspecting them. But it's pretty much the same as the horror movies Jyrras, Lorenda, and Abel watched in earlier pages. It first seems like it wouldn't be any different, as there are a lot of strange and scary things that already exist in their world, but it is something that can still work despite the similarities between the fictions and realities within the comic.

Drakkenmensch

Quote from: Turnsky on February 07, 2012, 12:09:15 AM
well, humans would prolly stick out like a sore thumb on furrae, namely because there isn't any, other alien species would prolly fall under a mythos variant of , well, take your pick.  :P

If there were, you can bet Wildy would have found and glomped them years ago.

And Dan would have come along in case some of them were amazons.

Sofox

There are Weres that can take human form, I dunno if Wildy has ever gone searching for Weres in the hope of hugging them in human form.

As for aliens in the DMFA-verse? I somehow imagine them being big round green cartoony things with trumpet mouths and antenna rather than the any of the more "serious" interpetation.

Gabi

How many Weres would want to expose themselves to Wildy-San? That girl is dangerous!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Trias Pandora

Good point.  Though I would think that if she did, she could make them turn into a human just so they can get her to leave.

Ignuus66

Ehh somehow I think that humans are in fact the aliens.

(credit: Gabi)