02/06/2011 [DMFA] Readers Questions

Started by LoneHowler, February 06, 2012, 05:04:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneHowler

Well that last question put a whole new spin on this strip from the past http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_587.php
I hope Aarianna is one of the cubi who favor actual fabric
Yes I know I'm a horrid speller queen of typos but dang it, I'm trying to get better
MY warp aci crappy photoshop I wish I had my tablet working
My Yappty thanks Silver :)
(hmm my sig needs updating. eeeeeh I'll do it later 07/29/06)

Tapewolf

Quote from: LoneHowler on February 06, 2012, 05:04:51 AM
Well that last question put a whole new spin on this strip from the past http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_587.php
I hope Aarianna is one of the cubi who favor actual fabric

I figure it must be, otherwise it wouldn't have come off.  Fake clothing reverts back to fur or whatever if you do manage to sever it.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Ignuus66

Ooh quite a nice info dump! time to dismant- err place it on the wiki!
(nah I'm too lazy)

(credit: Gabi)

Sofox

Quote from: LoneHowler on February 06, 2012, 05:04:51 AM

Whoa, I just realised that Amber made a reference to one of my favourite movies. Can't believe I didn't twig before now.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Honestly, I wasn't really surprised by the answer of the first question. In a story I'm working on, with my own characters, two of them are from different clans and I figured it was something like this, when I was trying to factor in which clan their kids would be a part of.

A lucky guess for me then. :3

joshofspam

Interesting. Interesting.

And not just because Amber's sweater is changing to all the colors of the rainbow. :)

Good to hear that Jyrras's mom is doing okay and that bit about cubi fashion was informative.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Siirenia

The first answer was exactly what I expected.
Sooo exactly how long until we get someone who makes an "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL" covered in clan markings?

Ryy Lazurus

Kayriel

Brushie brushie! Amber is a brony! :D Happy day.
<3 Abel

Kasarn

This wardrobe malfunction looks suspiciously like The Wiggles... if only that orange was yellow...

Ignuus66

Quote from: Kayriel on February 07, 2012, 03:08:05 AM
here is a tip: Amber hates MLP, and stated that anyone referencing it  will be banned from this topic. (I hate it too FYI so expect rage if you make references.)

Amber Williams

Quote from: Ignuus66 on February 07, 2012, 07:39:31 AM
here is a tip: Amber hates MLP, and stated that anyone referencing it  will be banned from this topic. (I hate it too FYI so expect rage if you make references.)

Countertip:  I don't hate MLP.  My threat of ban was in regards to people wanting to reference mature snuff-fics related to MLP.    I'm not going to ban people for casually referencing a children's show.

Also, the original origin of brushy brushy brushy was actually from an image a little bat being brushed with a toothbrush.

Also, don't backseat moderate Ignuus.  I can read the forums just fine myself and can warn people without the help.

Ignuus66

Quote from: Amber Williams on February 07, 2012, 12:13:57 PM

Also, don't backseat moderate Ignuus.
sorry 'bout that, force of habit I guess.

Mao

Quote from: Ignuus66 on February 07, 2012, 05:18:48 PM
sorry 'bout that, force of habit I guess.

We have a rule about it for a reason.  Take a gander at it and keep it in consideration, mkay?

Kayriel

Quote from: Ignuus66 on February 07, 2012, 07:39:31 AM

Countertip:  I don't hate MLP.  My threat of ban was in regards to people wanting to reference mature snuff-fics related to MLP.    I'm not going to ban people for casually referencing a children's show.

Also, the original origin of brushy brushy brushy was actually from an image a little bat being brushed with a toothbrush.

Also, don't backseat moderate Ignuus.  I can read the forums just fine myself and can warn people without the help.

My apologies Amber, I hadn't known the source. Thank you for enlightening me, and a double-thank you for being really chill. <3
<3 Abel

Drakkenmensch

I was wondering about that! Thank you for the info :)