Our Solar Empress

Started by Alondro, December 09, 2011, 08:58:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS CELESTIA!!   :bow

As the evil New Lunar Republic rebels are driven off (and banished to the moon in a dungeon on the moon), we who are loyal to the mighty mare of the Sun must be willing to give our total support to great Celestia and purge our population of all those who refuse to honor her with their money, land, lives, (and souls too...).  With YOUR help, Equestria will soon become a purified bastion of Solar might!  We shall then rise up and cleanse the rest of the world of the impure races (griffins, dragons, manticores, hydras, Mexicans), leaving only perfect Ponies to forever serve Her glorious, brilliant majesty! 

Demonstrate YOUR allegiance to Her Solar Highness by joining the Cult of Celestia TODAY!!

(free Kool-Aid!)   
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Turnsky

can i get you something, Alondro? Tea? Coffee? Ritalin?

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

justacritic

Behold and tremble in fear as our mighty overlord of chaos DISCORD returns!
Watch as that solar pretender is agitated by the revival of our dark master  :mwaha

Alondro

Quote from: justacritic on December 09, 2011, 10:13:52 AM
Behold and tremble in fear as our mighty overlord of chaos DISCORD returns!
Watch as that solar pretender is agitated by the revival of our dark master  :mwaha

Feh!  Discord!  A wanna-be chaos god!  *points to tooth pendant*  THIS is where his other fang went!  WHEN AH SUCKER-PUNCHED HIM IN DA FACE!!  WURD!
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

justacritic

It wasn't all bad as it awakened the almighty Trollestia lololol

Surzsha

Oh god, not another religious/political campaign. I'm guessing the neutral and agnostic ponies have no say in this, then?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Surzsha on December 09, 2011, 05:52:29 PM
Oh god, not another religious/political campaign. I'm guessing the neutral and agnostic ponies have no say in this, then?

I believe they're considered agitators and turncoats, working with the enemy, and should be arrested and locked up for daring to profess the entirely unnecessary request for freedom of speech. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 09, 2011, 06:07:44 PM

I believe they're considered agitators and turncoats, working with the enemy, and should be arrested and locked up for daring to profess the entirely unnecessary request for freedom of speech. ;-]

perhaps dissidents are lobotomized?

Surzsha

Quote from: Turnsky on December 09, 2011, 11:38:03 PM

Perhaps dissidents are lobotomized?

I'd rather go down than be reprogrammed! I'll take you all with me, if I have to.

Don't let the man (or woman) bring you down, brony. Don't let them bring you down.  8)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Turnsky on December 09, 2011, 11:38:03 PM
perhaps dissidents are lobotomized?

That would explain Pinkie Pie...

Alondro

>:O

THEY SHALL BE BURNINATED UPON THE HOLY SUN STAKE!!!

That, or banished and thrown into a dungeon in the place they're banished to.

Darkmoon

Am I missing something? This post seems like RPGing to me.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

justacritic

Quote from: Darkmoon on December 12, 2011, 07:18:53 PM
Well it's not like any RPG I've ever seen,with people exalting the power of ponies

Sofox

Quote from: Darkmoon on December 12, 2011, 07:18:53 PM

I thought Alondro had the Grandfather Rule when it came to RPing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sofox on December 13, 2011, 08:53:26 AM
I thought Alondro had the Grandfather Rule when it came to RPing.

Limited to the Lost Lake Inn area only, and further limited to being sensible about it, which he usually is.

Alondro

I'm not RPGing!  I'm founding a modern cult!

Look how well it worked out for L. Ron Hubbard!

*looks at Ilearch's sig*  Yeah!  Like that!  :D

Celestinology... hmm... that kinda sounds like some kind of medical discipline focusing on the lower intestinal tract, though.  :/

llearch n'n'daCorna

Easiest way to make a million dollars, as the man said.

Prior to starting it, that is.

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 13, 2011, 12:26:10 PM
Easiest way to make a million dollars, as the man said.

Prior to starting it, that is.

Well mine will be SO... AWESOME!!!  Because it'll totally be cooler!

*cultists*  How much cooler, Great Leader?

Why... about 20% cooler!   xD

And I'll get a million dollars from it... in 10 seconds flat!   :milklaugh

Mao

Sofox

Quote from: Mao Laoren on December 13, 2011, 10:37:48 PM
Enough already.

Are you saying that as a mod or just adding to the conversation?

Turnsky

Quote from: Sofox on December 14, 2011, 06:15:40 AM
Quote from: Mao Laoren on December 13, 2011, 10:37:48 PM
Enough already.

does it really matter?

Mao

Quote from: Sofox on December 14, 2011, 06:15:40 AM

You can't really separate me from my job when I post here.  However, if you're asking if that's an official warning, I'd say it's about as much as one as the post Darkmoon made.  Take that for what you will.

Sofox

Quote from: Mao Laoren on December 14, 2011, 10:23:35 PMTake that for what you will.

That's... ambiguous?

I don't really want to get Alondro into any hot water here, but given the mods have consistently impressed upon us the importance of the rules and consitently asked us to read them, I want to be very clear on this point:

Quote from: The rules: Warnings and BansWe work on a system of increasing punishments for rule breaking. The first offense will warrant a warning. Subsequent offenses will be met with temp bannings of a day, a week, a month, and then, on the fifth and (trust us) final offense, you will be permanently banned. If an offense is severe enough, the amount of punishment incurred may be higher than normal.

So let's say a week from now, Alondro hypothetically breaks a rule. If the current warning was official, Alondro would have to receive a temp banning. If however it's not, then he'd just recieve a warning. As such, the result this hypothetical action would be entirely dependent on whether the warning in this thread was official or not.

In my interpretation of the above thread, the warning seems to be "semi-official". Alondro is meant to take note from the mods, but neither you nor Darkmoon are inclined to give Alondro a full official warning. Hence if he were to break a rule unambiguously in the future, he'd only recieve a warning.

Mao

It's between us and Alondro whether or not that was an official warning, not you.

However, if you really insist on pressing the issue ask yourself the following:  Do you see any part where either of us have said "Consider yourself warned" or anything to that effect?  Is this thread still open and/or intact?

Usually if we were putting an end to a conversation, we'd lock it or remove it from the public view.  If we only had an issue with one person's actions, we'd take it up with them directly and clearly, either in a post or in a PM.

That said we *do* try and be nice and nudge people in the right direction.  Not everything we do has to carry some official weight to it as, if it did, we'd have a lot more folks to ban and a lot quieter forum to deal with.

By the way, you're interpreting the rules a bit wrong, we don't treat each case with a user as separate.  If we've given you a warning (for anything), the next offense (whatever it may be) will be the day ban and so on.  This is, however, discussed among the mods first and it might not hold (some might not feel that a given offense, regardless of past offenses, warrant the prescribed punishment) or it might.  Ultimately it's at our discretion and it will be dealt with between the mods and the person in question.

Sofox