12/01/11 [CVRPG IV #1611] - Chance Encounter

Started by joshofspam, December 01, 2011, 12:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Or is it?

Seems mighty fishy how this is all working out.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Zen

A new character Hooray, and she seems to know some type of Divination magic, cool.

I just hope she is not a fire mage, I don't have nothing against it, I'm kind of a pyro my self,  but we already have so many fire users in this comic, so other theme would be good.

I mean take a look in the comic spellcaster we have: Darkmon, Dracula, Sindra who was basically a Pyromaniac angel, Katrina who uses other types of magic but favors fire, and the "new" addition to the Magic team, Blue Alec! Lots and lots of fire.

Her blue robes kind of give me hope though, ice magic? Water magic? Maybe acid magic! It hard to find a mage who appreciate a good acid spell. Or maybe sound magic, it kind of suits her. Well lets wait and see.

Darkmoon

Katrina's magic is fire based, certainly. She prefers, it, and it played well into her backstory.

For Dracula and Darkmoon, that was devised by Konami. Dracula has dark magic and fire magic (those are always what he uses). Since Darkmoon is his kin, story limits scope.

Sindra was devised by another person, and she elected to use fire (making her the Devil gave us some reason for it).

On the flip side, though, Alec and Angel both use holy magic and Darkmoon has been known to cast the occasional ice spell.

Not that I'm saying what Jennifer's magic will be, yet...
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...