Original Art Sale. (Clan Leader Edition)

Started by Amber Williams, September 18, 2011, 06:47:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amber Williams

I'm using this mainly as a placeholder because I figured some folks may like a heads up rather than me springing this on them.  I figure those on the forum will get an extra headstart before I make the announcement on the main page of the site.

---
For those familiar with the Demo 101 Arc: http://www.missmab.com/Demo/Leader01.php  I recently came across the originals for this and figured it may be a good chance to steal all your money let people have some original art.  Unlike the story-archs, I'm going to be doing this differently in that I'll be selling the pages individually for a flat rate rather than the entire thing in an auction.  I figure it gives more folks a chance to get a picture and possibly of their favorite rather than paying crazy for the whole thing when all you really want is Jin.

As an extra bonus, the buyer also gets to mail me and ask that particular clan leader a question, which I will answer (as the clan leader so if you ask something the leader doesn't know the answer to or something that would make them hostile, its possible they may lie to you...but I will let you know if thats the case).  The answer will be mailed along with your image and you can decide from there on if you wish to share it with the world or giggle with glee about secret information you have.

Also, considering page 1,2, and 15 are more comic and less clan, those will be done as a bulk thing and you can ask Mink a question.  (Tip: Asking about Mink's gender will likely result in troll-response :U)

So basically, the things on sale will be:
-
The Mink Package: Pages 1,2,15  (Bought)
-
Kish'ta   (Bought)
-
Seme  (Bought)
-
Taun   (Bought)
-
Zezzuva   (Bought)
-
Nact'larn   (Bought)
-
Dimanika   (Bought)
-
Jin   (Tentatively Reserved)
-
Cyra   (Bought)
-
Owona   (Bought)
-
Fa'Lina   (Bought)
-
Piflak   (Bought)
-
Quoar   (Bought)

---
The image and answer will be signed and mailed with tracking to wherever your heart desires...which hopefully will be to your house. :B

I'm going to basically put each item(including the 3 set)  for sale at $50 (US) each, and any that do not get sold I will put into auction later.  (I would have done auction individually but my goodness thats a lot of individual images!)   Any questions or offers feel free to post here, send in a private message, or email me at amber@mabsland.com and I will do my best to respond to them.  Also, if there is a particular clan leader you really really REALLY want but need a bit of time to get money for, by all means feel free to mail in and ask me to hold them for you.  

Amber Williams

As of current, Quoar and Owona are potentially reserved.  (I'm not too suprised Quoar was the first to go.  I had a feeling he was likey going to be. :U)

justacritic

And they said staying on the internet was useless, but when the going gets good the good gets going...
I just horribly mangled some saying didn't I?

nevwyn

How are Cyra and Nact'larn still not taken, well Cyra anyway. My eternal soul for $50 to get a Cubi queen! Oh wait I sold it last week for cookies.  :mowcookie

justacritic

Fool! you should have least gotten donuts with that :mowsad

KumikoTsumi

Forget the donuts, you should have gotten cake!  :mowhappy

Viking ZX

Oh....Jin is still left and that's my fave clan. I must think about this....but I REALLY want it!  :mowdizzy
I'm an author! Check out my site!

Mao

Jin is pretty awesome and I'm quite surprised no one has snapped her up yet.

justacritic

Quote from: Viking ZX on November 21, 2011, 08:21:47 PM
Oh....Jin is still left and that's my fave clan. I must think about this....but I REALLY want it!  :mowdizzy
Why not? You have nothing to lose, except your money. But it's going to support a great artist.
Really what more reason do you need?

Ghostwish

Posting here just in case: I would like to reserve Jin. Email and private message will follow shortly.

Edit: PM and email sent, oh great wiku.

justacritic

This is why one should take a chance before it's too late. I'm thankful for lurking on the board as I've a chance to acquire a portrait of love  :mowhappy

Viking ZX

Quote from: justacritic on November 21, 2011, 09:57:58 PM
Quote from: Viking ZX on November 21, 2011, 08:21:47 PM
Oh....Jin is still left and that's my fave clan. I must think about this....but I REALLY want it!  :mowdizzy
Why not? You have nothing to lose, except your money. But it's going to support a great artist.
Really what more reason do you need?

Mainly that I've founded my own studio and every cent I own has been going into it. I haven't even bought the new Zelda  :mowsad

I am also sad that someone else also has grabbed it, although I am glad for them....they get my fav clan leader and a Q! Ask a good one GhostWish! Then let us know?

I'd like to commission something after I've got some spare cash.

Viking ZX

I see Jin is down as tentatively reserved...is there still a chance someone else could grab it?

justacritic

Quote from: Viking ZX on December 09, 2011, 12:19:34 PM
I see Jin is down as tentatively reserved...is there still a chance someone else could grab it?
You could either wish really really really hard that the person reserving gets second thoughts or that person falls off the face of the earth... Even then you'll likely have a wait on your hands, Amber was kind enough to wait almost three months for payment (Thank you Wikiu Worm! :mowsmile) Though the Mink pack is still up and you'll have a chance of asking a question of our squiggley, Amber said that Mink would troll if you asked for Mink's gender but what about if you asked which gender Mink identifies as... then again Amber would be able to  :mowninja out of that anyway :P  

Ghostwish

Sorry, but I'm getting the money order done today. ;)

Viking ZX

Quote from: Ghostwish on December 12, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
Sorry, but I'm getting the money order done today. ;)

Hat's to you then! Enjoy the art!

Ghostwish

Well this is infuriating.. There isn't a single post office in my area that has international money orders. It seems I am going to have to bite the bullet and use paypal.

justacritic

Mink has been brought, now everybody is spoken for 

Amber Williams

I'm just sorting through the stuff, answering the final questions and getting ready to mail the last wave out soon if all goes well.

Thanks to everyone who bought a clan leader.  I hope their answers were/will be more or less informative. :U