Pranking Neo Nazis

Started by thegayhare, August 15, 2011, 10:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

I know political posts arn't popular but damn this is too good to keep to myself

I was watching Rachel Maddow and they mentioned in a segment a stunt pulled at a music festival with a high neo nazi turn out. A group called Exit Deutschland handed out free t shirts with a crypto-racist slogan but after the first time the shirt was washed the images dissipated replaced with the message "What happened to your shirt can happen to you. We can help you break with right-wing extremism"

good god that's inspired,

http://boingboing.net/2011/08/10/secret-anti-racist-shirts-covertly-distributed-to-neo-nazis.html

Sunblink

This got quite a laugh out of me.

Whoever came up with the idea deserves a medal, because that's an ingenious idea. I'd probably be annoyed if something like that ended up getting stuck in the wash and ended up dirtying all my other clothes, but it's a worthy sacrifice.

I liked this comment in the news article:
QuoteIf only someone would sneak some robes into a Klan rally that all have "I'M WITH STUPID -->" printed in heat-activated dye.

FUND IT.

joshofspam

A well thought out message.

Looks like people interpreted it differently though. Some think it means fade from existence, others think it's more of a help group trying to tell the younger generation that their there if they want to leave and need help.

It basically looks like a message that does a big old in your face to the hard core followers and gets a message of help to the not so fully brainwashed members.

Hmmmmmmmm....I guess it would truly work if it just saved one kid.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

rabid_fox

That's fairly fantastic. I like the idea of clothing that turns against you over a period of time. It reminds me of how I keep getting fatter.

Oh dear.

Zen

Fun, but will it be effective? I mean most people wear shirts without realizing what they are using...

ShadesFox

Unknown, but I've always preferred the idea of going to a neo nazi rally dressed up as Hydra agents, and pranking them that way.
The All Purpose Fox