Indie game with Warp-Aci-like protagonist on kickstarter

Started by Sofox, August 25, 2011, 12:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofox

I found this game a bit ago and I was like, "hey, that kinda looks like a Warp-Aci!" It looks kinda fun, not sure if they're going to hit their funding target by they deadline though, but hope it gets made in either scenario.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/escapement/in-the-dark-puzzles-past-bedtime

Anker Steadfast

I dunno .... looks more like a pokemon figure than anything.
But then, the Warp-Aci also looks like escaped pokemon's. 

It's a conspiiiraaacyyyy !

Well, that or Amber likes childish things. :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Mao

And Warp-Aci kinda look like cats!  Guess I've got to start linking more things in here...

icarus

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Anker Steadfast

It does have a bit of Limbo feel to it.

Could be good. :)

Anker Steadfast

I apologize for the semi-necro of this post in advance ... but, it's the most related thread there is, and I decided against starting a new thread on this subject.
The subject is offcourse Kickstarter and DMFA, has there ever been any talks about putting something DMFA esque up on the Kicstarter (or similar) site ?

I'm asking because KoryBing over from the Skin Deep webcomic is being wildly successful on Kickstarter with his cardgame peddling !
And with "wildly successful" I mean he hoped for 5,500$ and ended up with more than 22,000 $ pledged.

And with amber's fanbase -well- I figure it might not be so outlandish a thing to get something going there.