Mutant mows?

Started by AmigaDragon, August 23, 2011, 01:13:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

MT Hazard

They look more like draconic hand puppets to me.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Mao

I think that's a pretty big stretch.

icarus

chu (the SD artist) actively dislikes amber because she dares to talk to me (SCANDELOUS).
so very, VERY unlikely.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

AmigaDragon

Quote from: icarus on August 24, 2011, 08:30:34 AM
chu (the SD artist) actively dislikes amber...

Not something I'd have any way of knowing,

Quote...because she dares to talk to me (SCANDELOUS).
so very, VERY unlikely.

A reason even more unknowable than the dislike itself.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

icarus

i didn't expect anyone to know XD i just thought i'd point out...they're extremely unlikely to be Mows due to this.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

ShadesFox

Well, there is that...
I was also going to point out that the lizard tail made it unlikely.
The All Purpose Fox

AmigaDragon

That's why I said mutant mows.

techmaster-glitch

AmigraDragon; uh...did you ever play Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the n64? Baby dodongos were one of the enemies in the second dungeon. This is actually pretty old. :animesweat