05/08/2011 [Epic Fail Filler] A padded cell for two.

Started by joshofspam, August 05, 2011, 07:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joshofspam

Seems like Ren is still having problems. But we getting interesting Pony art out of it.

This page is so cruel, I can't really make sense of it.  Still their in what looks to be a padded cell. Not sure if sharing the same cell is wise though.

I can wait till Ren gets his Internet back. No rush for me. ;)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on August 05, 2011, 07:30:37 PM
This page is so cruel, I can't really make sense of it.  Still their in what looks to be a padded cell. Not sure if sharing the same cell is wise though.

It was an early stage of drawing this:
http://www.project-future.org/strip.php?strip=91

Before I had built up the background, I just had a line to denote the wall and floor boundaries.  It looked for all the world as if Keaton was crawling across the floor, and Kytharion was sat on the ground in front of the wall, staring into space.
At the time, I saved a snapshot of it as "pf91_7-Lunatic_Asylum" or somesuch and I rediscovered it while putting together a video for that song of mine.

Since it didn't look like Ren's ISP had a handle on things yet, I figured I would need some filler so I took the padded cell texture from page 98 and finished it up.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

joshofspam

Eh, or it could be something like someone was digging somewhere and hit a connection somewhere.

I have my own thoughts. Rats. They've been chewing on the lines like it was Spaghetti or something else and caused a short, now they got to find the break.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: joshofspam on August 10, 2011, 02:47:01 PM
I have my own thoughts. Rats. They've been chewing on the lines like it was Spaghetti or something else and caused a short, now they got to find the break.

Two-legged ones, yes.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: joshofspam on August 10, 2011, 02:47:01 PM
Eh, or it could be something like someone was digging somewhere and hit a connection somewhere.
Considering how in Moscow, somebody is always digging somewhere, and not always with an official permit.. Hell, we sometimes have old uninhabited buildings - some of which have been standing since before the Soviet Union and are considered to be architectural landmarks - disappear overnight! So yeah, it may well have been some construction company digging up some of my IP's cables and then refusing to put them back for a while. :/

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on August 11, 2011, 03:36:25 AM
Considering how in Moscow, somebody is always digging somewhere, and not always with an official permit.. Hell, we sometimes have old uninhabited buildings - some of which have been standing since before the Soviet Union and are considered to be architectural landmarks - disappear overnight! So yeah, it may well have been some construction company digging up some of my IP's cables and then refusing to put them back for a while. :/

Depending on how widespread the outage was, what you need is a Russian version of The Register, to call up the ISP and ask difficult questions about why it wasn't working and why it took so long to fix :P