12/08/2011 [PF #180] Chibi Keaton!

Started by ChaosMageX, August 12, 2011, 01:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosMageX

Doesn't she look cute (and scared enough to wet her panties)?

I think the last panel of this comic page was inspired by the last panel of this comic page.

Also, I like how Daryil is treating them as children when they act like children.  Then again, don't most cubi act a bit like children?

Icon by Sunblink

joshofspam

"Who's the meat head?"

Keaton certainly seems rather inquisitive in a situation she feels like she might be in for a fate worse then death itself.

Is Keaton still looking for a way out or is their something she sees in Dorcan that generally interests her?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Tapewolf

Quote from: joshofspam on August 12, 2011, 02:33:34 PM
Keaton certainly seems rather inquisitive in a situation she feels like she might be in for a fate worse then death itself.

Something to do with attention spans, I think...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sicill

What happened to the warp-aci Keaton used used in strip #158? Is it hiding or wandering the halls for food or was it unsummoned?

Chakat Blackspots

Have Cyborg bodies always have had the ability to read thoughts?  Also, Keaton:  She's so uppity and snooty it seems.

EDIT:  I retract my first statement as I realized he was just replying to her comment.

ChaosMageX

Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on August 13, 2011, 12:41:53 AM
Have Cyborg bodies always have had the ability to read thoughts?  Also, Keaton:  She's so uppity and snooty it seems.

Dorcan is only responding to Keaton's "meathead" remark, which she said out loud, according to the rectangular outline of that speech bubble.

If he could read her mind, he probably would have also responded to her thought bubble comment about him being either retarded or untrained from the level of his mind shield.

As far as I know Dorcan's current model of prosthetic body isn't capable of reading thoughts.

Icon by Sunblink

Naldru

Could the fact that stress wouldn't be a killer for Dorcan be a reference to the fact that a prosthetic body can't have a heart attack.  And since Daryll knows that Keaton doesn't know that fact, he could guess how Keaton would interpret the comment.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: ChaosMageX on August 13, 2011, 01:02:19 AM
Quote from: Daniel Boomhauer on August 13, 2011, 12:41:53 AM

Dorcan is only responding to Keaton's "meathead" remark, which she said out loud, according to the rectangular outline of that speech bubble.

If he could read her mind, he probably would have also responded to her thought bubble comment about him being either retarded or untrained from the level of his mind shield.

As far as I know Dorcan's current model of prosthetic body isn't capable of reading thoughts.

Well, see my edit after I had re-read the comic again.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on August 13, 2011, 01:16:31 PM
Could the fact that stress wouldn't be a killer for Dorcan be a reference to the fact that a prosthetic body can't have a heart attack.

Pretty much.  Daryil didn't strictly expect that suggesting she calm down would cause a panic attack, but as long as it doesn't actually kill her or push her into cornered-animal mode, her welfare is not his highest priority right now (as you'd expect given the whole trying to kill him and his boyfriend thing).

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Keaton just needs to find the right person to settle those frayed nerves.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..