[CVRPG Merch] - What merch would you like to see?

Started by Darkmoon, July 08, 2011, 10:43:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkmoon

Okay guys, since you're my test group, I'm curious as to what merch/gear you'd like to see up in the store.

- The Bunny shirts sold respectably at Anthrocon, and I have plenty of them left, so those will be up (thanks to everyone that bought one so far)
- Rebecca (the knitting artist at Anthrocon that was doing the Fi scarves and knitted Mows) is looking at doing knitted Bunny plushes and possibly a Bunny hat.
- I may have a board game I'm looking at putting into production -- something comic related without stepping too far outside of my copyright safezone.

Anyone else have suggestions or ideas? I'm open to anything right now while the store gets set up. I have a print I'm working with, and if any idea strikes someone's fancy (especially if I can do it Print on Demand) I could try to make it a reality.

So... yeah... post away, please!
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Corgatha Taldorthar

A darkmoon (character) themed ale stein (maybe coffee mug is more practical) with some kind of witty remark emblazoned on the side.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Darkmoon

Metal or glass?

A single color one actually wouldn't be too hard (either frosted-on-clear glass, or brushed-on-smooth aluminum). The process for it would ever allow us to do those mugs as print-on-demand through the company I'm working with, so the cost to develop and publish would be quite low.

So, just a Darkmoon one, or would you like to see Alec and Bunny themed ones as well?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I'd get a bunny glass, if it were frosted, depending on shipping...

Darkmoon is probably more applicable to beer cups, though - not like Bunny drinks all that much in the strip.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Darkmoon

Ah, but in continuity he can drink Alec under the table. ;)

I think probably what I'd do is work up a few character designs, and then just have the glasses be optional on order. If they're P.O.D. (and since there's at least two characters people have already said they'd buy), it's easy enough to make as needed.

Thanks!

bradypodidae

I am intrigued about the game. I look forward to hearing more on that. I would also humbly suggest taking a prototype to conventions like Tailsteak does his. Let tea party attendees play test for you, maybe a little tourney.

I can think of a few people I would consider gifting with a Bunny plush, so that is of interest as well.

I am not a big swag hunter although I am really pleased with the bunny T I got at AC.

The only other thing I can think of that may be print on demand is sprite T's of the characters with tag lines or witty comments.

Hope this helps. If it does, I take all credit! If it doesn't, llearch did it >.>;;;
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC