06/27/2011 [DMFA #1230] - Dan's wedding cake

Started by iceick, June 27, 2011, 03:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceick

So now we know why Wildy is always preventing Dan from getting married. She probably still thinks that the marriage was binding. On a side note there are worse wedding cakes than the one Dan ate.

Anker Steadfast

I don't think Wildy considers it real at all, after all, her father has a suitor waiting for her somewhere, for her forced arranged marriage.

As for her cooking skills, who need cooking skills when you can just intimidate the pizza delivery boy ?

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Nohvarr

Wildy is just being territorial, she was there first afterall.

techmaster-glitch

Heh heh heh. That does sound like the kind of thing little kids would do. xD

joshofspam

If this was any indication, Wildy's friends are people who can tolerate her long enough to come back for more.

I have a feeling Alexsi or Dan's mom use to break up scuffles between the two of them with a gardening hose. (It probably also washed off the first two of four layers of dirt covering them. :P)
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Maark30

Quote from: joshofspam on June 27, 2011, 02:11:51 PM
If this was any indication, Wildy's friends are people who can tolerate her long enough to come back for more.

I have a feeling Alexsi or Dan's mom use to break up scuffles between the two of them with a gardening hose. (It probably also washed off the first two of four layers of dirt covering them. :P)

As much as I hate to break the thread but Josh just got me thinking,  If Destania has been a friend of Bigg's and Wildy's family for generations, did Wildy know about Dan's Cubi heritage before he did??
And did Wildy's folks know who she was when she  married Edward?
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

McKathlin

This QFTR was great! I enjoyed getting a glimpse of Dan's normal-yet-amusing childhood.  :3
"My wisdom is slightly higher than my stupidity." ~Lawenia

Viking ZX

Just a thought. One of his relationships ended badly...adventuring...

Could this have anything to do with it? See Panel 1.
I'm an author! Check out my site!