03/30/11 [DSWC: V Intro #11] - The Big Pig

Started by Zen, March 31, 2011, 03:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen

After seeing this comic a bell rings at me, what happened to Bucky? The last time I remember seeing him, he and that kid were facing the same Ganon from this comic, right??

What happend to him now? The quest is over?? He have returned to Veros???
What the rest of the cast is doing during the rift war???

My first guess was that you would let to reveal what happend to the normal world, when the heroes come back from the rift wars, but then I thought it did not cost to ask...

Darkmoon

Well, I'll let you guys debate out what's been going on. But I will state that Bucky defeated Ganon. We have not yet seen what happened afterwards.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zen

I have two theories.

The first is that the time in the Rift Wars dimension is different from the normal word, so when the heroes return to they time, nothing is going to be changed. Or maybe the Sorcerer can send they to any time he wants... I don't know.

The second is that during the rift wars, The Sorcereress who have returned recently  :zombiekun2 if I'm not mistaken, is almost ready to revive Dracula again, or maybe Dracula is already revived and in full power, and he take over the word, who is being oppressed by his regime of terror, the rest of the cast act as rebels, and they are the last Resistance force against the evil empire of Dracula. The Monsters who are attacking the rift wars dimension can or not be related to Death, The sorceress and Shaft.

Does something I have thought is right? O_o

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Zen on April 03, 2011, 12:51:39 PM
The second is that during the rift wars, The Sorcereress who have returned recently  :zombiekun2 if I'm not mistaken, is almost ready to revive Dracula again, or maybe Dracula is already revived and in full power, and he take over the word, who is being oppressed by his regime of terror, the rest of the cast act as rebels, and they are the last Resistance force against the evil empire of Dracula. The Monsters who are attacking the rift wars dimension can or not be related to Death, The sorceress and Shaft.

Dracula is going to take over the word? Which one?

Based on that sentence alone, I'd be inclined to object.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Zen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 03, 2011, 03:40:37 PM
The second is that during the rift wars, The Sorcereress who have returned recently  :zombiekun2 if I'm not mistaken, is almost ready to revive Dracula again, or maybe Dracula is already revived and in full power, and he take over the word, who is being oppressed by his regime of terror, the rest of the cast act as rebels, and they are the last Resistance force against the evil empire of Dracula. The Monsters who are attacking the rift wars dimension can or not be related to Death, The sorceress and Shaft.

Dracula is going to take over the word? Which one?

Based on that sentence alone, I'd be inclined to object.

lol

The normal word...

Also, no first April comic? I was hoping to see some thing like everybody die or stuff like that '-'

Darkmoon

I could have, I guess... but as often happens with holidays, I totally forgot to do anything for it, and already had a comic prep'd for that night.

Besides, if I did one every year, people would come to expect it. Gotta make sure to shake up expectations.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...