28/03/2011 [DMFA# 1205] - Hubba-hubba.

Started by Les, March 28, 2011, 01:00:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Les

So Kria gets Dan in a quiet, dark room alone.. something 'Almost' happens... and Dan feels guilty?  Did Kria actually manage to convince Dan, albeit briefly, to consent to a bit of snoggary?   :erk
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Drayco84

I think my jaw got bruised when it hit the desk... Mostly because either it's just me, or has there been a sudden move to more "mature" topics? At this rate, Amber probably outta just bump up the rating to 14 or something...

Then again, Dan could've just gotten tipsy/suggestible and is feeling embarrassed about almost cheating on Matilda. (Fan-theory only, obviously. I'm sure they'll be a full explanation later. Geeze, at this rate, it looks like Dan's going through puberty ALL OVER again...)

Oh yeah... New layout is AWESOME. Bigger comics allow for more details, and more details means more little hidden things that the artist can hide in the comic.

CoyoteCaliente

"Snoggery"

Heh. Is that what the kids are calling it these days?
I'm just a little bit... Aiene, Geisteskrank, Insano, Elnebajos, Vansinnig, Fou, Atamagaokashii, Gek, Dolzinnig, Hullu, Gila, Meschuge, Nebun, Dement... INSANE.

And do not tell your daddy how to ----.

Corgatha Taldorthar

What's odd to me is that he had his shirt at the time he decided to leave, but not when he got home........ Did Kria give chase?
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

joshofspam

Soooo... it almost happened but it didn't? :erk

Kria's face certainly tells a tale about how close she almost got.... that and Dan's hand on her back.

Not a single bad thing happened except Dan's guilty conscious hit him in the knee cap with a tire iron and Kria needs a replacement window.

I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Madd the Sane

I'm pretty sure both were mildly inebriated.

And yet another reason why I don't want to drink alcohol.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Les

I fully expected Kria to try and get her hooves on Dan, that was a given.  That it's suggested that Dan was apparently going tolet her before events intervened.. Holy Happy Hop-scotching crap!   :erk

Though I doubt he's feeling guilty due to Matilda.. awkward, maybe.  He's only Pretending to be her boyfriend after all.  

My money is on him feeling guilty... due to Wildy.

Edit: D'oh!  now I remember the cute snakey taur girl.. Got her confused with Lorenda there for a second.
Long live Space Race, Long live... Molvania!

Seth

I was eating cake when I read the last line. I spent 2 minutes trying to clean my monitor, which is no mean feat when you're literally on the floor laughing.

Curse you Amber! You and your hilarity cost me cake!  :)
If you know what I did... Then kudos to you.

Anker Steadfast

Hah, Abel guessed it in one ! :D

And I have to throw my support behind the new format too, it's good.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

InsanityRequiem

I, for one, support the use of window jumping! It's the best means of escape most definitely!

Bad romance? Out the window!

Murderous thugs? Out the window!

Realization that you could have snogged a demon-mare? Out the :censored window!
Who is the sanest of us all? Why, the insane of course!

Madmann135

Dan defenestrated himself... with those wings he must have made one good landing.

Reading the page I soon realized why Matilda thinks Dan is a keeper.  Dan IS a keeper.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

terrycloth

But did he land in a pit again, and have to escape from the basement?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Les on March 28, 2011, 01:40:18 AM
I fully expected Kria to try and get her hooves on Dan, that was a given.  That it's suggested that Dan was apparently going tolet her before events intervened.. Holy Happy Hop-scotching crap!   :erk

I wonder if it's a 'Cubi thing.  They seem to be notorious for seducing people (victims especially).  It makes me wonder if Dan was running on non-Being instincts then, and he's freaked out because he hasn't learned to control them.  That might also dovetail in with the SAIA basic training ["Let's go to SAIA this month!"] though that may simply be overanalysis on my part.  That said, Fa'Lina didn't say how Dan might hurt his friends (491) and it might not necessarily be physical.

As for the shirt, I'm not sure this is the end of the story.  Kria can probably outrun Dan unless he used Fi to escape, which I doubt he thought of at the time.
Of course, it's possible he landed on DP or someone...

So far, the short version for Wildy would be "Kria seduced me and I panicked", which she would probably just find funny.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 28, 2011, 03:40:52 AM

I wonder if it's a 'Cubi thing.  They seem to be notorious for seducing people (victims especially).  It makes me wonder if Dan was running on non-Being instincts then, and he's freaked out because he hasn't learned to control them.  That might also dovetail in with the SAIA basic training ["Let's go to SAIA this month!"] though that may simply be overanalysis on my part.  That said, Fa'Lina didn't say how Dan might hurt his friends (491) and it might not necessarily be physical.

As for the shirt, I'm not sure this is the end of the story.  Kria can probably outrun Dan unless he used Fi to escape, which I doubt he thought of at the time.
Of course, it's possible he landed on DP or someone...

So far, the short version for Wildy would be "Kria seduced me and I panicked", which she would probably just find funny.

which knowing that ferret, would use it against Dan for either amusement or personal gain.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Amber Williams

In regards to the shirt, keep in mind guys that Dan is talking to Abel/Wildy the morning after.   It isn't like he came home from the party right into this conversation.  There would have been more than enough time for him to simply change into more comfortable clothes before Wildy came over the next day to get the dirt on what happened.  

Which is what he did.  

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Madd the Sane on March 28, 2011, 01:38:23 AM
I'm pretty sure both were mildly inebriated.

And yet another reason why I don't want to drink alcohol.

Alcohol is not an excuse. You are still responsible for you, even if you're inebriated. All alcohol does is interfere with your judgement, not your abilities.

... the first bit of judgement it interferes with is the decision as to if you should have another drink. >.<

I fully expected Kria to try and get her hooves on Dan, that was a given.  That it's suggested that Dan was apparently going tolet her before events intervened.. Holy Happy Hop-scotching crap!   :erk

Though I doubt he's feeling guilty due to Matilda.. awkward, maybe.  He's only Pretending to be her boyfriend after all. 

My money is on him feeling guilty... due to Wildy.

He's pretending to be Lorenda's boyfriend. And possibly 'dette's boyfriend, although that depends on what she decided after Lorenda let her know about him.

Matilda, on the other hand, while being surprisingly understanding, _is_ one of those volcanic blue taurs, and _did_ tear her brother's arm off and beat him with it, so I'd be a little cautious about getting her rarked up, myself.

... even if it does lead to some amazing playtimes. *cough*

Also, "let" ? From the position of his hand, he's not letting anything, he's actively abetting any such hanky-panky. Although I wouldn't put it past Kria to have figured out how to shrug her shoulder such that his hand innocently placed becomes totally tangled in her strap...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

MT Hazard

So he feels guilty for potentially cheating on his fake girlfriend and his not-quite-girlfriend-yet? Looks like he isn't into 'causal' relationships as his past (and heritage) would suggest.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Blackwolf359

And after reading the comments I'm sticking with my initial thought: What da frig?
If someone pushes you into the abyss...Jump and grab them so they can race you to the bottom :P

POODLE! That is all.

RobbieThe1st

Y'know, there's a perfectly logical explanation here: Emotion Jammering. Remember, Dan's quite susceptible to that, as shown when Abel did it to him.
Kria, as we all know, is an older demon, and has quite a bit of experience under her belt(so to speak). Is it so much of a stretch to assume that she has learned some way to emotion-control 'Cubi, if not other species as well? I mean, it could easily be a magic charm or the like.
If this is true, then when Kria lost her concentration, she lost control of it, Dan woke up... and the rest is history!
Seems perfectly logical, don't you think?

:P

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

ShadesFox

Who needs logical explanations?  The important bit here is that Lorenda's mom's got it going on!
The All Purpose Fox

Ghostwish

RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

demecowen

Here the part that bother me is that Dan wanted to get on with Kira :mowdizzy when did he show interest in her? Did I miss a page where Dan was leering at her bootie, or thought bubble what he wish he could those boobs? Sure it possible for Alcohol or Cubi-power taking over his judgement, but still this seem like something you see in daytime soaps.

As for the Dan being guilty is

a) almost cheating on his fake-girlfriend Lorna and/or bosem buddy Matilda

b) almost getting on with the sister of his dreaded enemy DP and house servant Regina

c) forgetting his mission with Wildly about finding Regina hideout.

d) all the above.

ooklah

I'd think Kira can be very persuasive when she wants to be.
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Alondro

*Charline de Lyon grins an ominous grin*  Soooo... Dan can now be tempted by sexy demons, eh?  His Cubi heritage is beginning to affect his actions and judgement! 

He can be brought to my side... yes... then all will be in place!   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Michael Chandra

Mister "perks to being an Adventurer" turns down a demon by jumping out of a window? O_O

"Like it was going out of style!" Got to remember that line. ^_^

MT Hazard

I expect Dan started at least one fire, given his quote.

"Dan's Quote: Well what do ya know... it CAN be set on fire!"
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Garsemor

Ok 3 things:

1. What...the?...huh?...did Dan?...did the comic just? HOW is this comic still rated PG?

2. Dan is propably blaming it on the cubi thing twisting his mind.

3. This will spawn so many fan-fictions.

That is all. Returning to lurker mode.

Anker Steadfast

I believe it's rated PG-13 ... which is another way of saying "for teens", and teens sure as heck won't be disturbed by as little as this. :D

I checked, you were right, it is indeed PG rated.
Offcourse, according to tha panda rating, Web PG is as follows :

Pai Gon:  (PG rating)
This site contains little or mild offensive materials.  Basically stuff only uptight parents would get upset over.

I'd say she's still within that rating.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.