21/03/2011 [DMFA# 1203] - Talking to the wrong person

Started by Madd the Sane, March 21, 2011, 03:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madd the Sane

...Okay...
What does Dan want to tell Abel that he doesn't want to tell Wildy? Something to do with Abel and Kria, I'm guessing.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

iceick

I think it has to do with a truce with the Soulstealer family, so he isn't allowed to kill Regina anymore and if he told Wildy, she'd kill him for agreeing to that truce.

Stig Hemmer

Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Igiul283

I think Abel's got the right mind. If you say you aren't ready to talk about something then immediately try to tell someone else once they are out of earshot, you're incredibly rude.

I don't know what could have happened that Dan wants to avoid saying anything to Wildy, but my guess is that it probably has to do with Regina, although I remember she wasn't invited to the party

Tapewolf

Quote from: Igiul283 on March 21, 2011, 06:43:39 AM
I think Abel's got the right mind. If you say you aren't ready to talk about something then immediately try to tell someone else once they are out of earshot, you're incredibly rude.

What if it's something Dan has discovered about Abel?  I can see a scenario where Dan would want to clarify something urgently but didn't want anyone else to know, for Abel's sake.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Shadowcatcher

Perhaps the worst thing imaginable happened: Kria publically declared Dan to be Regina's boyfriend instead of Lorenda's.  Maybe he wants to go to SAIA for a month to protect himself from Wildy rather then the Soulstealers.

joshofspam

So Wildy is stomping to the Jerk now?

You know someone could put this almost to a song step theme?

Though why is Abel fighting it not to listen to Dan? We all know Dan's confessions are like a run away train. They tend to be hard to stop but sometimes you get lucky and avoid the wreck, others you just hope it doesn't end to badly.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

MT Hazard

I think I'm finally getting used to Dan's new face, but I do wonder if there is a finite amount of masculinity at lost lake, the more 'manly' Dan looks the more Girly Abel seems to look.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

OminousShadow

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 21, 2011, 04:43:13 PM
I think I'm finally getting used to Dan's new face, but I do wonder if there is a finite amount of masculinity at lost lake, the more 'manly' Dan looks the more Girly Abel seems to look.

Maybe Dan got a weird power that draws other peoples manliness into him making him more manly, and whoever is being drained less manly.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

lilpuppy23

The suspense is building...

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 21, 2011, 04:43:13 PM

I'm not sure, I don't really see that. But then, that's just me.  :B

Anker Steadfast

Oh man, no bromance with Abel, that's for sure. :D

Quote from: joshofspam on March 21, 2011, 10:59:39 AMSo Wildy is stomping to the Jerk now?

You know someone could put this almost to a song step theme?

So, Wildy stomps to the Jerk, and Alexi probably does the "Stop! Hammertime!" thing.
They must have the weirdest parties, ever!

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

nevwyn

There one Robin for the artist. Even is she is being a Stalling McStalling pants.  :mowmeep

iceick

Quote from: nevwyn on March 22, 2011, 12:40:18 AM

There one Robin for the artist. Even is she is being a Stalling McStalling pants.  :mowmeep
:wtf
What the :censored does that have to do with the comic or this topic?

Tapewolf

Quote from: iceick on March 22, 2011, 03:36:26 AM

Amber said in the rant that she'd like to see a robin.  I'll admit I was expecting Erithacus Rubecula, but whatever.

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2011, 05:44:52 AM

Amber said in the rant that she'd like to see a robin.  I'll admit I was expecting Erithacus Rubecula, but whatever.

The alternative Robin :

Robin Williams

iceick

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 22, 2011, 05:44:52 AM

Okay, that clears things up. :mowdizzy I never really read the rants. :mowsad

Naldru

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 21, 2011, 06:58:28 AM
Quote from: Igiul283 on March 21, 2011, 06:43:39 AM

What if it's something Dan has discovered about Abel?  I can see a scenario where Dan would want to clarify something urgently but didn't want anyone else to know, for Abel's sake.

Maybe Dan found out that Kria used to be Abel's teacher, and she told Dan about the situation with Abel's father.

Maybe Dark Pegasus is going to spend a few weeks at the Lost Lake Inn.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

nevwyn

Maybe DP wears Spanx and Dan caught him him in the loo and is embarrassed  about catching his foe in a unguarded moment with his beer gut hanging out. DP strikes me a being very sensitive about his appearance.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

OminousShadow

97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Anker Steadfast

Ah, but my Robin comes in a crossdressing variant too. :)

Mrs Doubtfire

MT Hazard

Just to clarify, the update days are now Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. Right?
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Tapewolf

Quote from: MT Hazard on March 24, 2011, 01:16:10 PM
Just to clarify, the update days are now Friday, Sunday and Tuesday. Right?

Monday and Friday, I believe.

llearch n'n'daCorna

When Amber Feels Like It.

And in the other thread, we missed this one, this one, and this one - although that last one is probably for the best...

Almost forgot: I'll have what he's having...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anker Steadfast

Oh, nice ones.
And yeah, that last one ... who is that anyways ? :D

As for updates, I'm guessing whenever it's not February, or when you least expect it!
Also, updates comes with hugs, if Mab is in it.

:)

OminousShadow

Quote from: AmigaDragon on March 23, 2011, 10:59:02 PM
a tripod?

No. My image link somehow got messed up. It was original a picture of Robin from Teen Titans.

Trying it again now with a different one

Madmann135

Will this Robin do?

Considering Dan is talking to Able I was expecting Able to be the mature one... then I remembered it was Dan AND Able, both have varying degrees of maturity and it drops when they are together.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.