13/02/11 [Last Res0rt #218] Tactical assesment?

Started by Stupid N00bie, February 13, 2011, 12:39:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stupid N00bie

...We're boned.

Also, looks like her lizard is... 8) cooked.
YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

Paladin Sheppard

joshofspam

Awwwwww!!!

Pony Siege looks so cute!!! :)

Let's talk about chibi black bars. So wrong. So So wrong.  :giggle
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Brunhidden

well chibi junk probably isn't as cute as the rest of the chibi

also, does jason and alice being nekked count as 'injured' to place them below siege?

now, the sparklies on jiggys hand i assume is this 'glitter' nanite stuff weve heard about, but what exactly is it doing to the hand? staunching bloodflow? countering pain? it couldn't be reconstructing muscle tissue could it?
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

joshofspam

Quote from: Brunhidden on February 13, 2011, 03:22:13 PM
well chibi junk probably isn't as cute as the rest of the chibi

also, does jason and alice being nekked count as 'injured' to place them below siege?

now, the sparklies on jiggys hand i assume is this 'glitter' nanite stuff weve heard about, but what exactly is it doing to the hand? staunching bloodflow? countering pain? it couldn't be reconstructing muscle tissue could it?

I think that's what makes the whole reason to need black bars in the first place so wrong. It wasn't the gun that killed Daisy. It was the view. :P

As for Jason and Alice being injured because of having no clothes. Does White Noise want to hear about that or Jigsaw want to talk about that?

I would hazard it would depend on how good the glitter Jigsaw has. Cheap stuff probably just could only stop the bleeding while killing pain and would be easy to hack. The good stuff could probably do all you suggested First slowing the bleeding and deadening the pain. Then repairing the damage.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jigsaw Forte

Jason and Alice aren't "injured" because they're nekkid... they're toned.

Trying to "free" them again will likely just result in further damage to Daisy and/or Jigsaw. Mostly Daisy.

Siege, in this case, is best referred to as the only one who can still do jack because she is neither (grieviously) injured nor under enemy control.

Brunhidden

lets hope siege has freakish robot strength allowing her to juggle daisy and cypress all the way there
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.