10/24/2010 [DMFA #1159] - It's a"maze"ing!

Started by joshofspam, October 24, 2010, 03:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naldru

Quote from: 127.0.0.2 on October 25, 2010, 04:06:51 PM
* Deebs jumps out of the darkness and pounces Abel "YAY A FRIEND! LET'S PLAY SOMETHING!"

I don't know if you remember a movie called Small Soldiers.  A military robotics project was recycled into a set of action figures and the action figures started turning other toys into working robots.  The scene I remember was when the girl went into her bedroom and her collection of Barbie dolls (or generic equivalent) started chanting:  "You played with us.  Now we'll play with you."
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

iceick

Quote from: iceick on October 25, 2010, 02:56:51 PM
I'm guessing Deebs or her sister or both.
*Abel opens a door and sees the front room. He enters quickly to try and get out fast, but not fast enough.*
*Deebs blocks his path and stares at him with those huge eyes.* Don't you want to stay and play with us?
*Abel stops quickly trying his best not to throw up from overcuteness.* Who are you and what do you mean us?
*Deebs gets an evil look on her face.* DEATH-BRINGER! And this is my sister [insert name].
*[inset name] swings her photon blade.*
*Abel turns around to see he is about to be sliced in half.* BAM, CRASH
*Abel manages to get his wing armour on in time and flies though the wall from the power of the attack.*
to be continued...
*Deebs looks at sister with mad look on her face.* Why did you have to hit him so hard, now he won't be able to play with us anymore.
*Abel climbs out of hole in wall.* Ouch, that was a close one.
*[insert name] charges at Abel again, but stops in her tracks when she hears the door unlock.*
*When the door opens Devin comes in trying to push back Chicki.* I said NO! I need to let these marinate.
*Chicki looks up and sees Abel, Deebs, and [insert name] staring back and pulls out her camera.* Secret agent, you forgot camera.
*[insert name] rushes Chicki with photon blade, Chicki seeing she's in danger runs off out the door.* Ahhh, maybe this was bad time, Yes?
*[insert name] kicks door closed and turns to see Devin still holding a plate of rum balls.*
*Devin sighs with an annoyed look on his face.* Not again.
to be continued...

Quote from: Naldru on October 25, 2010, 05:55:30 PM
I don't know if you remember a movie called Small Soldiers.  A military robotics project was recycled into a set of action figures and the action figures started turning other toys into working robots.  The scene I remember was when the girl went into her bedroom and her collection of Barbie dolls (or generic equivalent) started chanting:  "You played with us.  Now we'll play with you."

Yes, I do remember those. And I would give quite a few things to see Abel's face if he were confronted with them.  :mwaha

Angel

Dude, just find the Dungeon Map and the Compass and you'll be golden. Then you can go catch a ghost in a bottle.  :giggle
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Black_angel on October 25, 2010, 07:49:35 PM
Dude, just find the Dungeon Map and the Compass and you'll be golden. Then you can go catch a ghost in a bottle.  :giggle

Too bad most of the time you get rupees instead. Which you can't pick up cause your wallet is full.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Quote from: iceick on October 25, 2010, 06:21:36 PM
*When the door opens Devin comes in trying to push back Chicki.* I said NO! I need to let these marinate.
* You win and get a belt of +5 eery prevision skills!

Lego3400

So who's the dungon boss? Deebs, her sister, Jy, or Lorenda?

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Lego3400 on October 26, 2010, 10:30:43 AM
So who's the dungon boss? Deebs, her sister, Jy, or Lorenda?

That would be Jyrras, surrounded by his .. farming equipment.

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Caswin

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 25, 2010, 08:27:21 AM
Quote from: Caswin on October 24, 2010, 04:09:21 PM
This sounds like a reference to some brilliant piece of work that I've never heard of.  Does it come from anywhere in particular?

Tis a quote from The Highly Esteemed GOON Show, starring Peter Sellers, Harry Secombe, and Spike Milligan.

If you're really nice to me, I may even locate which one, and let you know...
Ah, I should have known. (It's on my big list of things I should really watch, read, play or listen to.) Thank you.

In fact, I'll bite.  Where is it from?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.