09/28/2010 [DMFA #1152] - Non-believer

Started by Tapewolf, September 28, 2010, 03:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OminousShadow

Quote from: Inumo on September 29, 2010, 09:21:31 AM
Quote from: OminousShadow on September 29, 2010, 07:45:11 AM
Until it gets more awkward than a swapped gender birthday party with the following: a guy that can turn into a girl, his girlfriend turned into a guy. his clone/sister, a closet lesbian turned into a guy, a gay dude turned into a girl, a rabid feminist turned into a guy, a Alien hybrid shape-shifter turned into a guy, and a androgynous teenage scientist with a gun to change genders turned into a girl, it will not be the most socially awkward moment in a webcomic.

... :erk Is this from something?

As it seems I made someone go WTF, my job here is done.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Mao

Quote from: OminousShadow on September 29, 2010, 04:48:59 PM

Does that mean you won't be coming back?  Oh please tell me it does. ;-]

OminousShadow

Quote from: Mao Laoren on September 29, 2010, 04:59:50 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on September 29, 2010, 04:48:59 PM

Does that mean you won't be coming back?  Oh please tell me it does. ;-]

No it doesn't mean I won't be coming back. Be glad I don't come to that chat hardly at all anymore.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: AmigaDragon on September 29, 2010, 03:31:57 AM
it'd be interesting if Lorenda got jealously possessive over Dan because of a declared (if frivolously fake) interest in him.

...that eventually reveals itself to not be so fake afterall? ( Yeah, yeah; you wanna see it as much as I do...canning the speculation now.)

Looking back at my previous statement though; Obviously Thursday night was more in the forefront of Lorenda's mind than she let on *derpface*
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Anri

So anyone else notice in the rant about Bernadette and a cast page? >_> This mean she gonna become a regular or is Amber toying with us again!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Anri on September 30, 2010, 01:29:20 AM
So anyone else notice in the rant about Bernadette and a cast page? >_> This mean she gonna become a regular or is Amber toying with us again!

The latter. When does she not?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Starcat5

Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on September 29, 2010, 09:55:24 AM
Quote from: Inumo on September 29, 2010, 09:21:31 AM
Quote from: OminousShadow on September 29, 2010, 07:45:11 AM
Until it gets more awkward than a swapped gender birthday party with the following: a guy that can turn into a girl, his girlfriend turned into a guy. his clone/sister, a closet lesbian turned into a guy, a gay dude turned into a girl, a rabid feminist turned into a guy, a Alien hybrid shape-shifter turned into a guy, and a androgynous teenage scientist with a gun to change genders turned into a girl, it will not be the most socially awkward moment in a webcomic.

... :erk Is this from something?

Yah. One sec while I find the link... http://www.elgoonishshive.com/

No, I'm not going to trawl his archive to find the specific reference. It's in the last couple of years, though.

Why do everybody forget about the Demonic Duck ?

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I didn't, but wasn't there enough there already? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears