13/08/2010 [DMFA #1137] - Another cat stuck in a tree

Started by Bjalf, August 13, 2010, 06:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Bjalf on August 18, 2010, 02:59:57 AM
Quote from: Anri on August 18, 2010, 01:29:38 AM
I was in this crazy place with no electricity being run to it and raccoons running about.

Freeman Downs? Did you see Quentyn?

I'd prefer to see Kestrel and her golem, myself....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

That_wolf

Quote from: Gabi on August 18, 2010, 02:48:33 PM
The comic updates... when you least expect it. BWAHAHAHAHA!  :veryevil

I need to work on my evil laugh.

Theatrics can cover that up. Who would nitpick a laugh, while fire spews from the ground, thunder strikes, all becomes dark, and eerie shadows are cast on your face.
Abel needs a hug...

Alteisentier

Quote from: That_wolf on August 18, 2010, 07:48:08 PM
Quote from: Gabi on August 18, 2010, 02:48:33 PM
The comic updates... when you least expect it. BWAHAHAHAHA!  :veryevil

Theatrics can cover that up. Who would nitpick a laugh, while fire spews from the ground, thunder strikes, all becomes dark, and eerie shadows are cast on your face.

Me.
*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

Anker Steadfast

Quote from: Alteisentier on August 18, 2010, 08:49:26 PM
Quote from: That_wolf on August 18, 2010, 07:48:08 PM
Quote from: Gabi on August 18, 2010, 02:48:33 PMThe comic updates... when you least expect it. BWAHAHAHAHA!  :veryevil

Me.

Me too.

Though I'd nitpick that it couldn't be very dark with both fire from the ground and thunder from above.
And why does he have to play dodgeball with shadows ?
Don't cast shadows at him, shoot him instead - He's obviously evil ! :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Starcat5

Not bad. It is the kind of laugh one gives while gloating at the heros over a cup of tea. Me? I prefer mine in a deeper tone with more reverb in the throat. The kind of laugh one gives in the lab while conducting experiments that perverts the laws of God and Man. Like chicken, pinapple, and pickle pizza! Buahahahahaha! (Actually, it isn't half bad, but in the future I think I'll save the pickles for bacon cheeseburger pizzas.)
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

Turnsky

Quote from: starcat5 on August 19, 2010, 03:34:08 PM
Not bad. It is the kind of laugh one gives while gloating at the heros over a cup of tea. Me? I prefer mine in a deeper tone with more reverb in the throat. The kind of laugh one gives in the lab while conducting experiments that perverts the laws of God and Man. Like chicken, pinapple, and pickle pizza! Buahahahahaha! (Actually, it isn't half bad, but in the future I think I'll save the pickles for bacon cheeseburger pizzas.)

actually, nobody can beat the master of the evil laugh.... mark hamill

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Dagardo

"Despite its proven stress-relieving effect, I will not indulge in maniacal (evil) laughter. When so occupied, it's too easy to miss unexpected developments that a more attentive individual could adjust to accordingly. " That's what comes to mind when I read these few last posts.