E!

Started by Wildy, August 04, 2006, 08:18:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildy

Hahah! For all of you Evanescence fans out there. Those of you that may not keep tabs on every little thing that happens with the band. =3

Some may or may not heard that the new album "The Open Door" Comes out on October 3rd. Well this past tuesday they started playing the first single "Call Me When Your Sober" On the radio stations and this comming Monday (August 8th) The video will premeir on TRL and will also play at the top of every hour (I think) on MTV2. Its a little bit different sound than the last one (this song atleast) but great none the less. But y'know, it could probably be crap, but if its by Amy Lee I'd still love it.

No doubt that if you don't get these channels when the Video is released it will get to the net eventually as the song is already out there to be DLed.

But if your an Evanescence fan there's a bit of news for you. Their site got a revamp and just today the relased the album art for the upcomming CD. Its pretty nifty looking though its still under some construction as some links have "Comming Soon" pages.

Enjoy.

www.evanescence.com

Shadrok

Quote from: Wildy on August 04, 2006, 08:18:43 PM

No doubt that if you don't get these channels when the Video is released it will get to the net eventually as the song is already out there to be DLed.

The video is already on youtube.

Call Me When Your Sober

llearch n'n'daCorna

Your sober what, though? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lysander

Hey, much thanks for the info. I shall be listening for the song on the radio, and get the cd when the time comes in a couple years (for me, anyway). :januscat
TytajLucheek

Wildy

Ahh.. Freaking AWESOME! When I checked You Tube the record company had been privy to the leak of the video and had taken them all down. Guess it leaked again.

*is so excited and bounces around now*

bill

Welcome to the internet, where release dates have no meaning.

Nikki

YAY!!! MOERE EVANESCENCE!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3