All Your Snakes....

Started by Alondro, July 31, 2006, 12:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

More proof that "Snakes On a Plane" shall replace "PLan 9 From Outer Space" as the best-worst movie of all time and be known as a cultural icon for decades:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihAoSwQqo44

The combination of two excessive cliches... your minds will melt!   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Vidar

Move all Mongoose, for Great Justice!
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Shadrok

So far the only thing that I have found funny about the movie "Snakes on a plane" is the fact that one of the main charactor's name is Flynn.

The Flynn Coat of arms

Look at the crest, it's a hand holding a snake.

Aridas

Sometimes movie people put in obscure or pretty much invisible references to something else to enhance the "mystery" behind the movie, or making of it. That could either be one of them, or fun coincidence.

Nikki

WAAAAAHHHHH!! I CLICKED ON ANOTHER LINK AND I SAW THE TRAILER!!!

*clings to someone for comfort*

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kitsune Ascendant

couldja loosen up a bit there? I'm having trouble breathing :mowsmile

although "snakes on a plane" makes me wonder: is hollywood really scraping the bottom of the barrel, or is this the first sign that film is going to crash like video games did way back when? I'd have to see it to find out, which I'm definately not doing.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Toric

That video was pure awesomeness. So many references, again, pure awesomeness. :mowninja
Yap by Silver.

bill

IMO, there should have been next to no publicity on this. Just let word spread on the 'net. Less hype would make the movie even "better".

[insert name]

But this has Samuel L Jackson in it, who only came on board because of the name.
You have to admit, that is an awesome name for a movie.
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

bill

But he's not allowed to have too many swear words, if it's going to be a PG-13 like I heard  :tired. Didn't he originally want the movie to be called "Deadly-ass Snakes on a Plane"?

Boog

When I first heard about this I thought it was a hoax of something, and me and my friends have been spoofing it since.

"GNOMES ON A ZEPPLIN!"
*While playing monster hunter*"Somebody get these mother@#$%ing raptors out of this mother#@$%ing fort!"

... And so on and so forth.