16/07/2010 [DMFA #1127] - don't tangle the web!

Started by Baal Hadad, July 16, 2010, 03:06:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baal Hadad

O...kay....

I don't know what's going on there....   :erk

Madd the Sane

So Mab is going to play the angel... and why does Pip have a dan doll?
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

RandomMetaphysics

Quote from: Madd the Sane on July 16, 2010, 03:07:00 AM
So Mab is going to play the angel... and why does Pip have a dan doll?

Well... I think if Wildy chooses to side with her evil side (Pip), then maybe she and Pip can use the doll to plan how to hurt Dan. Those two do have something in common after-all.

Jasonrevall

I wonder how good of a shoulder angel Mab would be? Also is Mab holding herself up with her bushy tail?
Forward ever onward upward aiming skyward.

e_voyager

she's fae she makes sure she has fun with most of what she does.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

ooklah

Mab is Adorable. But I don't think she's gonna be very good at her job, given her past... 'help'  :U
<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

SpottedKitty

"Not this again"...? The mind boggles at what other of Wildy's schemes have had similar complications.   >:3
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Timothy

*If in trouble or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout*

Suwako

This could be interesting. Perhaps Mab is going to give good advice, perhaps silliness will take place, but most likely both will take place. Perhaps Pip will not only Kiii but that seems unlikely to meee.

MT Hazard

It's quite possible that neither Mab or Pip are real and Wildy Suffers from a condition she has keep secret, 'anthropomorphic personification of conscience'. She had hoped that all the therapy and drugs had helped, but apparently not.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Keleth

Help! I'm gay!

joshofspam

Again? Hmmmm... Maybe Wildy try to take Dan down the path of evil before.

When you look at her brother and her one wonders why she doesn't have a huge territory of her own. One in which she's surrounded by muscle bound brutes. Slave at her beck and call graping her. Were she can answer the door to her mansion and the person be totally submissive because if they mouth of they will be destroyed.

Then again. It seems at times  that Wildy has constructed at least a small territory in lost lake.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Drayco84

Is it just me, or does that angel costume look more like a tennis outfit?

But seriously though, how'd she manage to get Pip into that devil costume? Scooby Pip snacks? (That doll is probably supposed to be one of those voodoo doll things.) And also, just how does she know? (Although, one could argue when is Wildy NOT planning some evil?)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: joshofspam on July 16, 2010, 10:05:59 AM
When you look at her brother and her one wonders why she doesn't have a huge territory of her own. One in which she's surrounded by muscle bound brutes. Slave at her beck and call graping her. Were she can answer the door to her mansion and the person be totally submissive because if they mouth of they will be destroyed.

Mostly, because she doesn't want one. Does there need to be another reason?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lore

Lost Lake *is* her territory.

joshofspam

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 16, 2010, 11:34:36 AM

Mostly, because she doesn't want one. Does there need to be another reason?

Good point Llearch.

Two and Two Half's out of Four isn't so bad.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Madd the Sane

I just noticed that Mab's antennae are missing. Maybe they're holding up the halo, or they would ruin the angel effect so Mab is hiding them.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

Naldru

Maybe Mab twisted them so that they are the halo.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Rambon

Quote from: Drayco84 on July 16, 2010, 10:49:44 AM
Is it just me, or does that angel costume look more like a tennis outfit?

That's what I thought!

e_voyager

trust a fae to show up when you're plotting something fun
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

jeffh4

I'm thinking these two are manifestations of Wildy's subconscious rather than the real Mab and Pip.  Because:

1) Mab's antenna are gone
2) Someone supersized Pip
3) Someone got Pip into a red suit
4) I can't imagine what it would take to Pip into said suit.
5) This has obviously happened before

Still, with the constant insanity of Mab, you never really know what she's capable of.  Plus she's putting her "grand plan" in motion now and might be tempted to meddle to keep things on track. We'll probably find out soon enough.

Baal Hadad

I'm with SpottedKitty, I'd be surprised at this kind of thing happening AGAIN....   :erk

Abel Renard

Well, noticing that little line pointing from her head to the halo, I would have to presume that the halo is her antennae. o-o;

And knowing Wildy from what I've read : 20% of me says she'll do something good, 70% says she'll do something evil to Dan, and the remaining 10%, floating off in space to none of the above.

Giving her some credit. >:

Anker Steadfast

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Arcblade

Quote from: Anker Steadfast on July 16, 2010, 04:26:44 PM
Mabs little feet are cute. :)

Pip's full-body devil outfit is adorable.  And hysterical.  Can you imagine trying to get Pip to put that on? 

PetFriendAmy

Am I the only one suddenly reminded of this?

And angel Mab is kinda adorable. XD

Maark30

Mab is a Fae. She does not need anything to put the suit on Pip. She just has to want it.
Proud member of the "Let the artist know how much you love her work" club

D'ymkarra

Quote from: SpottedKitty on July 16, 2010, 04:00:48 AM
"Not this again"...? The mind boggles at what other of Wildy's schemes have had similar complications.   >:3

Indeed.

I think this kind of speaks to the fact that not everything Wildy does is inherently evil; Apparently she does take the time to meticulously plan for each and every possible contingency, if only to maximize her own twisted satisfaction/ pain dealt to others ratio  :mwaha
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Grey Wolf

*Sniffs* I smell a sequel! Or maybe she'll move on to new material, rather than write more Janus Bond.
Warning: This forum goer is prone to bouts of logic, and has a dry sense of humor.

Draken

Feh.  Mab has no business being in an angel costume, considering what's she's doing with her friend's lives behind their backs.  She ought to have been the Devil, though Pip has no business being in the Angel costume either.  Hmph   :rant
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>