Futurama's back, baby! PLEASE INSERT LIQUOR! WARNING: Possible Spoilers Within!

Started by Drayco84, June 24, 2010, 10:57:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drayco84

Well, not quite yet. It's airing at 10pm (9pm Central) tonight on Comedy Central. I hope these guys are prepared, because I imagine their servers are gonna get walloped...

In the meantime, here's a recap, voiced by Zap Brannigan.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot to mention where it was being hosted at... Also,  link changed, hopefully for the sake of efficiency.

Tipod

I really have to wonder if this is gonna be good. On the one hand, Futurama.

On the other hand, Comedy Central.
"How is it that I should not worship Him who created me?"
"Indeed, I do not know why."

Ryy Lazurus

Fox where insane for caning the show. I cheered at the end of Into the Wild Green Yonder when Fry and Leela finally kissed (it was a long time coming). The show had plenty of life and I'm glad that sense prevaled.

Drayco84

Argh... I was hoping that they were also going to be streaming this online... So far, it doesn't look like it...

Mao

If you guys are going to have spoilers, might want to adjust the title appropriately.

Drayco84

Mao, I'm being 100% serious when I say this...

What spoilers? If there are any, I'm just not seeing it...

Mao

I was more asking that if you guys were going to discuss the episodes, that you mark it because some of us haven't seen it yet, and won't be able to for a while.

Quote from: Ryy Lazurus on June 24, 2010, 02:24:49 PM
Fox where insane for caning the show. I cheered at the end of Into the Wild Green Yonder when Fry and Leela finally kissed (it was a long time coming). The show had plenty of life and I'm glad that sense prevaled.

^ Spoiler?

Drayco84

Quote from: Mao Laoren on June 24, 2010, 11:32:48 PM
I was more asking that if you guys were going to discuss the episodes, that you mark it because some of us haven't seen it yet, and won't be able to for a while.
I was not planning on discussing the episodes, and until they're released online or on DVD, I'm in the same boat. T_T

Quote from: Mao Laoren on June 24, 2010, 11:32:48 PM
Quote from: Ryy Lazurus on June 24, 2010, 02:24:49 PM
^ Spoiler?
That's in the preview, but fair enough...

EDIT: Title changed. Better?

Mao

Much appreciated.  I wasn't pointing any fingers, I just wanted to make sure that if they did pop up, it was covered.  I didn't even get to see the preview.  ;.;

I came in knowing I might see them, but it's considered polite to leave a warning up.

Yes, that warning is perfect.  Much appreciated, man. :>

Drayco84

rabid_fox

One of the things I liked the most about Futurama was that it 'ended'. Four brilliant seasons wrapped up with a great final episode. Then the golden goose got cut open.

Oh dear.