06/05/2010 [Last Resort #182] Attack!!

Started by Madmann135, June 06, 2010, 12:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madmann135

Jigsaw just made this page worth the wait, now I can't wait till next week's page. Panel 1 is just scary good and the last panel just puts the icing on the death cake.

I will also say this, Jigsaw pulling off parkour while she is on the attack and doing so with grace is just plain scary and good.  Are you sure all she knows is kickboxing, is a professional violinist and a high-school galaxy scout?  Those tracking and hunting skills are more than just instinct.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

joshofspam

Quote from: Madmann135 on June 06, 2010, 12:19:04 AM
Jigsaw just made this page worth the wait, now I can't wait till next week's page. Panel 1 is just scary good and the last panel just puts the icing on the death cake.

I will also say this, Jigsaw pulling off parkour while she is on the attack and doing so with grace is just plain scary and good.  Are you sure all she knows is kickboxing, is a professional violinist and a high-school galaxy scout?  Those tracking and hunting skills are more than just instinct.

If anything she proves she is soon to bring the pain. A sniper rifle probably isn't the best form of arms to take something like her on in close range and that doesn't take into account she's a vampire. Not the zombie this group think she is.

I'm a little concerned about what that human means about taking care of dirty work. I hope that isn't like hinting what they did to Raccoon city when they had zombie problem's? :U

Now I go to sleep now.ZZZZZ
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Starcat5

Quote from: joshofspam on June 06, 2010, 12:45:54 AM
I'm a little concerned about what that human means about taking care of dirty work. I hope that isn't like hinting what they did to Raccoon city when they had zombie problem's? :U

Nah. He's talking about the wetwork they did on the Sailor Pep Rally. If they can explain away their excessive force with the presence of a Dead Inside, they will. They don't NEED it, per say, what with their army of PR spindoctors, but it DOES help soften the blow somewhat.
Conservative Democrat or Liberal Republican: You decide!
The Centrist line has moved a long way to the Right over the years.

I'd argue that's a horribly shallow argument, except it's completely true. ~ooklah

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

joshofspam

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 06, 2010, 10:17:58 PM
Zombie? I thought she was a vampire.

Oh, she is.

But not being a human means they assume she's a zombie. :zombiekun2
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Madmann135

Quote from: AmigaDragon on June 06, 2010, 10:17:58 PM
Zombie? I thought she was a vampire.

It is said that only humans can be vampires, so because she has red and black eyes the guy assumed she was a zombie.
Though technically he is partially correct because a vampire is within the zombie family.

Edit:

For some reason I am thinking This song when I see this episode.
Lyrics:
What can you see in their eyes?
In defeat, i can see their demise.
Even though, not a blow has been struck as they have to fight, like the wind, far too strong, to resist.
There is nowhere to hide, from the force, that will tear them apart and banish their soul.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Anodyne

Well, they're just going off the most logical assumption.

After all, Everyone Knows(TM) that only humans can be vampires. So, she can't be a vampire. Plus, Jiggy looked alive before she got shot; now she looks, well, dead and angry.

Given that it's probably been mere days - at most - since the public airing of a Galaxy Scout going zombie (and then being put down, messily) - well, like I said, it's a logical assumption.

Me, I'm just wondering if/when they're going to twig to the fact that she isn't a zombie. It may take a bit, since she did pull up the mask over her face to keep her fangs from accidentally being seen.