corrupt a wish yet again

Started by e_voyager, May 14, 2010, 09:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

granted you are not paid in toilet paper .

For i wish i shall quote SkeeLo  ; "i wish i was a little bit taller i wish i was a baller i wish i had a girl who looked good i would call her i wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four impala. "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Caswin

Granted.  Regrettably, despite your superior height and brand-new melon baller, i wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four impala gets tired of that name very quickly, until she finally tears that melon baller out of your hand...

Isn't that sad?  Better to have never owned a melon baller at all than to have owned it, and then had it taken away from you by a girl (who looked good).  In your depression over i wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a six four impala walking out on your life with your melon baller, you (and your newfound long legs) sadly stride into a bar.

Ouch.  That had to hurt.

I wish that it was easier for me to fall asleep.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Inumo

Granted, you go Snow White and don't wake up. Ever. Seriously, there's no true love that's going to find you.

I wish I could has cheezburger.

That_wolf

Granted, you now have a picture from lolcats, captioned 'Cheezburgurz good.'

I wish the music being made mostly was like 70's rock.
Abel needs a hug...

e_voyager

granted now all you can here is 70's style rock. no TV unless it is playing70's style rock. no conversion unless the person is singing a 70's style rock song. you can't ever here your own heart beat any more. this is your wish. this is your wish good to the last drop.

i wish for plenty of Applied Phlebotinum so that i may change reality to suite my whims.

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Pamela The fire Angel

Granted, But you need to ask your mother Permissions before use them

i Wish that i Have Angels wings ^o^

Caswin

Granted.  As it turns out, you have had angels' wings the whole time.  Four of them, in fact.  They kind of hurt coming out.  Also, it's really, really hard to fly with four wings.

I wish I could find this one banner ad from a few years back for an online game.  It has a catgirl in it. (Details on request, because I really am looking for it -- and have learned that it's actually quite a good game, as well as becoming increasingly convinced that the actual image will be a letdown -- and have spent several otherwise-fruitless hours concluding that the only way I'm going to find it is if it happens to be in the background of an unrelated screenshot, but have fun.)
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

e_voyager

Granted but even though the banner is correct the game it leads to is wrong. clicking on the link you find your self at a game called Cat Girl Alliance and it's in an language that you don't understand.

i wish i had a dragon lance in  my grip

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Granted, you now have a dragon that has already been lanced... :P

I wish I had a large cheese pizza right now.

shadowterm

Granted. Good news! It's a suppository. /Farnsworth voice

I wish I did not have to clean the living room.
/)//w//(\

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Granted, but now you have to clean all the other rooms instead.

I wish I had a machine gun jet pack! >:3

Captain

Granted, but is cursed to only fire 5 hours after you say "purple gum drops reap five waverly bumps without a lump but on top of 5 cups of sugar."

I wish for the grass to grow while old memes are spammed.
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

SquirrelWizard

Granted, but the sudden bludgeoning by cans of spam causes the greatest loss of human life in recorded history....

and nobody cares...

I wish for a pretty pink pony.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Inumo

Granted! It's a pretty pink pony, birthed by the unholy marriage of a hellspawn and a mare. Careful it doesn't set your house on fire...

I wish for a wish.

Suwako

Granted, but the wish is mine.

I'm using my wish to wish for world pieces.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. The pieces you get are 1 of, 6ft by 3ft.

I wish I wasn't waiting for Dell to ship me stuff.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Granted! You now receive your orders instantly, however, they are always wrong and you will have to fight never-ending battles of getting the right order with customer service...... Enjoy!

((What's wrong is I can sympathize with this..... :sweatdrop))

I wish I could hang with the ladies from Deal or No Deal....... :D

e_voyager

Granted ( even thought i have no ideal what that show is) but your every advanced gets shut down as a no deal.

I wish i had a fresh bag of potato chips.

bradypodidae

Granted, but in an effort to open the near-impossible to ope bag, the chips fly everywhere... and your in the middle of the Rodeo grounds... and they aren't too swift on the clean up...

I wish I could skip my next 51 birthdays.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

granted you are not 51 years older with out having live the actual years. Enjoy your retirement!

i wish i had a portable English spell checker.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted, but it is sadly forced to use engrish.

I wish I had something to wish for. Oh, wait - I wish my wife was home this week.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Granted, however she divorced and moved to live somewhere else.

I wish that D would be 13 ?

Foxxy

Granted. But now 13 is D and the alphabet is a corrupt business venture born to flame humanity on the internet.

I wish I had a better wish  :B
Since when AREN'T Penguins evil?

Caswin

Granted.  Your wish is so good that it cannot be typed with any accuracy by mortal hands.  Rather, a wish of such awe-inspiring magnitude must be corrupted with such force as to lock the thread itself.  Way to go.

But just on general principle, I wish I had a pony. (One pony, properly utilized, should be enough to film an adaptation of Green Rider, right?)
Yap yap.

Hazmat

Granted. Its legs are on back to front.

Inumo

Granted, but as you failed to know what was going on, the universe just decided to divide by zero, just for fun. Welcome to the forum, read the rules, beware the mods, all that fun stuff.

I wish I had cat ears.

e_voyager

granted you now have cat ear. and a cat fave . lets not forget the cat's hand and feet and there legs and leather body. on top of that you now have a cat voice you hit the jack pot though you shill have you own human mind and eyes so your dark vision is not what it could ben and while you can think like always no one can understand what you are trying to say so good luck unwishing that wish

i wish i had a rotobizer belt

Suwako

Granted, however you can't survive the process of using it.

I wish for fish.

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

Granted, however you'll have to fight this guy for it......

Good luck!  :3

I wish these zombies would get off my lawn...... :<

:zombiekun2 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun2 :zombiekun2

Suwako

Granted, those zombies are now ''them'' and infected.

I wish I knew what I knew that I knew once.