05/03/2010 [AS2 #100] Such a dominating personality

Started by Jairus, May 03, 2010, 02:27:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

Nah, Keats, you were right the first time, that's just hot.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Mao

So *this* is why Amber was ranting about the fourth panel being dedicated to me during the webcast. XD

Mrowr. 

*saves it*

RandomMetaphysics

I'm... wow. Just wow - :erk

All I can say is "HOLY ****!"

Chairtastic

Violence, yay! :U

Huge, unsightly thighs; not yay! :U

VAE

Quote from: Meany on May 03, 2010, 08:28:17 AM

Huge, unsightly thighs; not yay! :U

What? Her thighs are  far from huge, they don't even touch. This is called perspective!
Otherwise you would need to ask why does she have legs bigger than thighs.

As far as to say, i am not a fan of dominatrix outfits, but YAY for Dee! Abel pretty much deserved && needed this for quite a long time, and let's face it, this is nothing compared to Fa'lina punch.
EDIT: fixed unsightly quotes
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Garsemor

Ok that was unnecesary Dee, hiting poor Abel like that, shame on you.
*hands Abel a cookie*

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 03, 2010, 07:53:24 AM
So *this* is why Amber was ranting about the fourth panel being dedicated to me during the webcast. XD

Mrowr. 

*saves it*

Murph... how could You more turn on by that last panel then scared witless?  Me, I running to my safe closet with my plasma pistol.. get me when she gone.

PBH

jeffh4

Yeah, not too  surprising that we need to spend some time establishing Destania's personality at this point in time.

Interesting school, when teachers can assault the students.  Or maybe this passes as coporal punishment.

Arcblade

Quote from: Nerikull on May 03, 2010, 07:17:17 AM
Abel, the general rule is that you don't taunt the Dominatrix.

I propose a new word:  Destaniatrix. 

Vicorus

Quote from: Arcblade on May 03, 2010, 09:51:32 AM

I propose a new word:  Destaniatrix. 

Sounds kind of like the name of a possible deity from DnD. Hmmm... Deity of what, however? Never mind.

Also, that whip has got to sting.

Mao

It's not a whip!

;>.>

It's a riding crop.  Riding crops are much better. :>

Vicorus

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 03, 2010, 10:12:05 AM
It's not a whip!

;>.>

It's a riding crop.  Riding crops are much better. :>

Still causes agonising pain when hit with one, no matter what it's called. And with that, the English language shall go falling out of a tenth story window.

Mao

Well, given that the Cyra clan's emotional affinity is pain.. it's like having a meals on wheels for her.

Vanvidum

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 03, 2010, 10:16:39 AM
Well, given that the Cyra clan's emotional affinity is pain.. it's like having a meals on wheels for her.

Q: What did the pain-affinity cubi get at the drive through?

A: A slappy meal!

...I'll be going now.

joshofspam

Let that be a reminder to Abel that even though she wants to use use him, that she has no particular care for him.

He's a tool to her and tools are to be used until they brake or are no further use and if it fails to do as intended you throw it against the wall and say things that would make a sailor blush in shame.

Her honesty at least tells Abel to be careful around her.

She obviously takes her revenge very seriously and she won't have some young upstart making light of it. Especially the son of the person who she wants to destroy.

Maybe Abel has more experience of burned bridges and not only by first hand experience but second hand from people like Destania.
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Feather Dancer

Quote from: Vanvidum on May 03, 2010, 10:42:20 AM

...I'll be going now.

Ow my brain :<
Notalope, making all worries as tasty as pineapples.

Vicorus

...I'll be going now.

That pun made my brain shut down. Happy now?

Mao

...I'll be going now.

... I lol'd.  You, my friend, are awesome.

Vanvidum

Unsilenced

"...do I look like the type that gives a damn?"

Well.....now that you ment'ch...

Well now...

<.<

...I'll be going now.

You do that.
Post of the Dead:
"When there is no more room in hell, this thread will walk the earth"

Nino

...I'll be going now.

Very clever AND groan-inducing. Perfect!

Jairus

Maybe it's just me, but... yeah, Destania isn't that hot to me. Maybe it's because she just physically assaulted a student outside of a particular classroom environment (like combat or her lecture or even detention) where it might be justified, maybe it's because the outfit just doesn't work for me, or maybe it's simply because I don't like her. But, yeah. Currently, all I'm seeing is a sadist who just took a riding crop to a student and enjoyed it. So, yeah, Abel may be moping and he may need a wake up call, and I will freely admit that, but Destania is just rubbing me the wrong way here. I just cannot see her as hot, or hell, even justified here.

EDIT: Also, yes, Destania, you clearly DO give a damn, otherwise you'd just ignore the annoying mopey feline. But nope, you care.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Angel

...Is it bad that I find myself blaming Dee as being part of the reason Abel is so f'ed up now? I don't want to be accused of having a Dan mentality, after all. (Not that I think he's a homophobe. I think he's just overcoming lots of prejudice against Cubi.)

Also, I just made a mental comparison of couples: Edward and Destania to Vegeta and Bulma in DBZ. The most unlikely couple ever, yet one manages to overcome their normally savage, mean, and sociopathic nature for the sake of another person. Enough to raise perfectly normal children and be a loving spouse.

...I think this shows just how strong Edward is as a character, in a weird way. Same argument my roommate used on me for Vegeta and Bulma.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Congo Jack

Quote from: Jairus on May 03, 2010, 11:37:52 AM
Currently, all I'm seeing is a sadist who just took a riding crop to a student and enjoyed it.
I don't.
There is no pleasure on her face in the last panel, because she isn't doing it for pleasure.
No hatred or resentment either. She's calm. She just slapped him for insolence, not taking it personally. Don't make the semblance with your college life fool you - Cubi are not living in western democracy. They are thousand-year old tribal despotic hellspawns, who live in absolute authority of clan leaders, with pecking order and family feuds. I mean there is nothing unusual in physical assault, in particular, to make point about how youngsters should NOT talking to elders.

Jairus

Quote from: Congo Jack on May 03, 2010, 12:56:11 PM
Currently, all I'm seeing is a sadist who just took a riding crop to a student and enjoyed it.
I don't.
There is no pleasure on her face in the last panel, because she isn't doing it for pleasure.
No hatred or resentment either. She's calm. She just slapped him for insolence, not taking it personally. Don't make the semblance with your college life fool you - Cubi are not living in western democracy. They are thousand-year old tribal despotic hellspawns, who live in absolute authority of clan leaders, with pecking order and family feuds. I mean there is nothing unusual in physical assault, in particular, to make point about how youngsters should NOT talking to elders.
I'm saying she enjoyed it because she was smiling as she was hitting him.

joshofspam

Quote from: Jairus on May 03, 2010, 01:01:53 PM
I don't.

So your saying she enjoyed hitting him but didn't enjoy having to remind him that all she sees in him is being a useful tool to kill his father, right?
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

Jairus

Quote from: joshofspam on May 03, 2010, 01:26:03 PM
Quote from: Jairus on May 03, 2010, 01:01:53 PM
I don't.

So your saying she enjoyed hitting him but didn't enjoy having to remind him that all she sees in him is being a useful tool to kill his father, right?
No, I'm not saying that. I'm saying I think she enjoyed hitting him. If she was genuinely trying to help him, she'd probably not have been smiling while she hit him with a riding crop. Maybe Destania's trying to help him, but much like Aaryanna she's going about it wrong. For that matter, has she even said to his face that she only really sees him as a tool to getting at his dad? Because I think she's smarter than that: saying that to him would just drive him away from her.

Pagan

I don't.

I agree with most of this. SAIA and 'Cubi culture is not the culture of Western society. Or even any human society. However, Dest took thorough pleasure in smacking Abel.

Hell, I'd take pleasure in smacking him too.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Alondro

*Charline grins evily*  Oooo... it REALLY looks like Destania and I would get along well!  She could torture the babies, I could eat them afterward.  We could take turns beating Charles into a pulp, then repair him to torment him all over again!  It's a match made in hell!   >:3

*Charles does not think well of such an unholy alliance, but dares not to speak.*   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

VAE

Quote from: Pagan on May 03, 2010, 02:43:38 PM

I agree with most of this. SAIA and 'Cubi culture is not the culture of Western society. Or even any human society. However, Dest took thorough pleasure in smacking Abel.

Hell, I'd take pleasure in smacking him too.
Not so sure - it is after all , dog-eat-dog capitalism ...
Besides corporal punishment is still used in many places (not that there is anything wrong with either)
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth