This is why good natured people where born try to survive...

Started by Zedd, April 14, 2010, 12:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

I got some good news,some bad news and some worse news....

The good news: MY grandma is doing good,the bad news: The bad news is my step aunt sent her to the mental ward,the WORSE news: It's cause she wants to be in charge of the will

THis straight up motherfucking bullshit!! WHY IN GODS NAME PEOPLE LIKE THIS ARE BORN TO HURT OTHERS???

It's a good thing my folks are doing something about this ASAP so if I dissappear for a couple weeks...You'll know why

Suwako

Your aunt seems like a bitch.  :U No offence.  Unless I read the wrong, than I will be apologetic and stuff. You know your aunt well, zedd?

Zedd

My STEP aunt did this...But apparently my aunt who was in the hospital is getting out so she will not be needing my parents services 

Suwako

Quote from: Zedd on April 14, 2010, 02:38:18 PM
My STEP aunt did this...But apparently my aunt who was in the hospital is getting out so she will not be needing my parents services 

Good :3 The klast thing that is.

Shachza

Wills and old relatives turn people into crazies.

My mom is in charge of my grandma's finances while my grandma recovers from a head injury.  My mom kept my grandma's normal custom of ordering everyone in the family gifts from LL Bean or Land's End; I got new towels and bathroom floor mat.  Nothing over-the-top.  My antisocial hermit of an uncle is accusing her of mishandling things now and wants to see everything my mom has ever purchased using my grandma's finances.

He's even questioning the amount of money going to hospice care while my 92-year-old grandma is bedridden.

I feel your pain, Zedd.

For you Zedd:  :hug
and again for good measure:  :hug
            <-- #1 that is!

Brunhidden

one of my aunts did something similar, the second grandma slipped into senility she tried some kind of complex finantial scheme to inherit money while grandma was still alive

feuds get started this way
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Darkmoon

Not to pull this thread off topic... but can someone tell me what the actual title is supposed to be?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

You know, I've been kinda wondering that myself.  I mean, the thread was carrying on just fine regardless so I figured everyone else just knew.

Zedd

Darkmoon

We just want to know what the thread title is supposed to be. Broken english is broken.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Zedd

It's kinda me kinda pissed on how so shallow a part of my family has become Dmoon,I am sorry if the grammar on it all is very off

Suwako

This is why good natured people were born try to survive...

I only noticed that now, but whatever.  :P Truthfully zedd it is good to hear things have calmed down a bit, at least I hope that is positive, I could be wrong, best of luck during these times, maybe one day your family will regain substance, till then....

Brunhidden

an alternate title- life sucks, people suck, zedd needs a pat on the head
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Mao

Taj.. that still doesn't make a whole lot of sense in English.

"This is why good natured people were born:  to try to survive" ?  Is that what you meant?

Suwako

Quote from: Mao Laoren on April 26, 2010, 05:25:02 PM

"This is why good natured people were born:  to try to survive" ?  Is that what you meant?

I deemed it a incomplete sentence, however as you know English is not my first language, so I digress.

Zedd

Quote from: Brunhidden on April 26, 2010, 05:24:29 PM
an alternate title- life sucks, people suck, zedd needs a pat on the head

Or least someone to hunt down my step aunt

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tytaj on April 26, 2010, 05:31:15 PM

"This is why good natured people were born:  to try to survive" ?  Is that what you meant?

I deemed it a incomplete sentence, however as you know English is not my first language, so I digress.

Possibly also not Zedd's first language, either, given his responses to the question...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Shachza

Maybe something along the lines of "decent people are meant to outlive stupid meanie-heads so that the latter recieve what they really deserve?"

I'm going on about 3 hours of sleep here, maybe someone can paraphrase that a bit.
            <-- #1 that is!

Turnsky

welcome to the "folks with douchebag relatives" Club.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Zedd