04/24/10 [DMFA#1109] OOO! Soap operas!

Started by Techcubi, April 24, 2010, 12:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Techcubi

Did Amber just change his wardrobe so she doesn't have to draw his red-yellow thing?

Demont

liari

IT'S AN ENDLESS PIT THAT WILL DEVOUR THEM ALL.

....and now I want to see them distracted by a laser pointer.  Psht, what need for continuity, this is DMFA!

Vanvidum

Dan's beefy arms are beefier. And they look good on him.

Anker Steadfast

Next thing we know, is Jyrras counting the royaltee fee money he's getting from inventing the television. :D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

ooklah

<wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka>
"Why no, officer, I am not made of pancakes."

Infranscia

Whoo!  Face shapes!

Granted, the differences are still simple, but it's still nice to see. :mowsmile  One step at a time...

Fi seems to be knocked/bumped/whatever over when Dan reaches for the popcorn, but he's so absorbed in the show that he doesn't notice.  Cute. :mowhappy

I wonder who got the popcorn?  Must've been hard to tear away from the TV to get it.

Also, the expressions are nice, especially Abel's.  X3
Please excuse the watermarked avatar.  I haven't bothered to fix it yet.  (Still, thanks to PetFriendAmy for the original pic!)

Icalasari

Ok, what show IS that? The Young and the Furless? The Bold and the Succubi? Beverly Furs 90210?
Quote from: MT Hazard on January 08, 2011, 10:54:19 AM
Warning! This cubi has encountered an unknown error and needs to restart
Do you wish to start in safe mode ? Y/N
Loading last known good configuration.....
Loading WinMows....

Drayco84

Quote from: Infranscia on April 24, 2010, 01:12:50 AM
Whoo!  Face shapes!

Granted, the differences are still simple, but it's still nice to see. :mowsmile  One step at a time...

Fi seems to be knocked/bumped/whatever over when Dan reaches for the popcorn, but he's so absorbed in the show that he doesn't notice.  Cute. :mowhappy

I wonder who got the popcorn?  Must've been hard to tear away from the TV to get it.

Also, the expressions are nice, especially Abel's.  X3
Commercial break/credits. 'Nuff said.

But yeah, this is getting sad... Two cubi and a warp Aci. At this rate, Dan's gonna stand up Kira on thursday.
Oooooooh! I bet twenty bucks Wildy comes along and steals their pants without them noticing!

Attic Rat

Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

jeffh4

How about these soaps:

The Young and the Restless Undead :zombiekun2
Guiding Light of the Phoenix
Mr. "Gray"'s Anatomy (hosted by a different demon each week!)

Madd the Sane

Quote from: Drayco84 on April 24, 2010, 01:35:51 AM
Commercial break/credits. 'Nuff said.
Which will probably make next break a little awkward.
Abel: ...When did you get in?
Dan: ...WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY CLOTHES!?
Abel: ...I, uh, gotta borrow-
Dan: ANSWER MY QUESTION FIRST!
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

joshofspam

It looks like Fi, Abel, and Dan are lost to us. :cry

Is there no person that can resest the soaps and save these poor souls brains from plot rot caused by evil twins and amnesia?  :U
I perfer my spam cooked on a skillet.

AmigaDragon

I was going to say he started out with the bowl, but that was a blue soup bowl Alexsi brough him, not a green popcorn bowl. Maybe Fi brought it with him.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Anker Steadfast

Perhaps, the Beverly Furs 90210 soap is something like this?

:D

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

Escher

And off in some island somewhere, a small pile of popcorn is beginning to pile up...
"A witty saying proves nothing."
--François-Marie Arouet, "Le dîner du comte de Boulainvilliers"

Tapewolf

Of course, Jyrras is the other possibility for the clothes.  Though to be honest, it looks more like something Abel might do.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Bjalf

Quote from: Vanvidum on April 24, 2010, 12:57:28 AM
Dan's beefy arms are beefier. And they look good on him.

Dan, have you been watching internet pr0n again?

Turnsky

you know it's entirely possible that nothing has really happened to Dan's clothes, just that Dan's starting to look simply fabulous due to his Cubi heritage.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ChaosMageX

Meh, I never watch soap operas because I have The Sims 3.  Heck, soap operas actually move too slowly for me as compared to re-creating whatever stories they portray in the game.

You can have evil twins, amnesia, and all that good stuff in The Sims 3, but some of them need a little help from a third-party mod, some of which I make. ;)

And I also noticed the changes in Dan's arms and face.  I agree with Turnsky that Dan's cubi heritage is really starting to kick in and make him look super fabulous.

Icon by Sunblink

Tapewolf

Quote from: ChaosMageX on April 24, 2010, 05:47:38 AM
And I also noticed the changes in Dan's arms and face.  I agree with Turnsky that Dan's cubi heritage is really starting to kick in and make him look super fabulous.

This had occurred to me as well, actually.  I figured it really hinges on whether Amber's changes to the art style are visible to the characters themselves.  I guessed otherwise, since she was mentioning changes to other characters too.  Though I suppose it could easily be a bit of both.

Now, Fa'Lina did mention something way back about Dan suddenly being found more attractive.  I'm going to kick myself for saying this, but... she didn't specify which sex would find him more attractive.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Bjalf

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 24, 2010, 06:07:49 AM
Now, Fa'Lina did mention something way back about Dan suddenly being found more attractive.  I'm going to kick myself for saying this, but... she didn't specify which sex would find him more attractive.

Another "gay for ..." club? Why don't we just start a "Gay for the whole danged DMFA" club.   xD

Turnsky

And I also noticed the changes in Dan's arms and face.  I agree with Turnsky that Dan's cubi heritage is really starting to kick in and make him look super fabulous.

This had occurred to me as well, actually.  I figured it really hinges on whether Amber's changes to the art style are visible to the characters themselves.  I guessed otherwise, since she was mentioning changes to other characters too.  Though I suppose it could easily be a bit of both.

shoot for both.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

D'ymkarra

Even in just the last two comics, the change in drawing style, both in the definition of physique, and  facial details is beyond impressive. Amber's baby steps into this new territory are turning out to be more leaps and bounds  :mowcookie

Quote from: Tapewolf on April 24, 2010, 03:42:50 AM
Of course, Jyrras is the other possibility for the clothes.  Though to be honest, it looks more like something Abel might do.

Considering the previously mentioned similarities to outfits Abel has worn himself in the past, my money's on him...though between two male, feline Incubi, it could all be a matter of convenience for Amber...

Quote from: Bjalf on April 24, 2010, 06:22:37 AM
Another "gay for ..." club? Why don't we just start a "Gay for the whole danged DMFA" club.   xD

I call dibs on Lorenda   :eager

As for losing the boys to the good old boob tube, you have to remember that most cubi tend to have very short attention spa....Oooh look, a butterfly!
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Brownie

Now, Fa'Lina did mention something way back about Dan suddenly being found more attractive.  I'm going to kick myself for saying this, but... she didn't specify which sex would find him more attractive.

Another "gay for ..." club? Why don't we just start a "Gay for the whole danged DMFA" club.   xD
I second this.
It will save us a LOT of time in future.

As for Abel changing Dan's Clothes, all I can really say is That would Require some kind of tactical ge-CCRREEED!!

Sind

Geez, that must be one hell of a soap opera...

Bjalf

Quote from: D'ymkarra on April 24, 2010, 07:09:06 AM
Another "gay for ..." club? Why don't we just start a "Gay for the whole danged DMFA" club.   xD

You're ... gay ... for ... Lorenda?    ???

Quote from: Sind on April 24, 2010, 08:38:06 AM

All soap operas are from Hell.

D'ymkarra

Quote from: Bjalf on April 24, 2010, 08:39:12 AM

You're ... gay ... for ... Lorenda?    ???

Ok, technically not 'gay', just playing favorites  :)
'It'd be such an honour, to be personally smacked upside the head by the artist herself' - Bjalf

Mrs_A_ZeTavia

I agree with this as well. Perhaps, Fa'Lina should have used diagrams to show how much more attractive he'd get..... :P Though, it be her crazy way, of waiting for the hilarity soon to follow.....  :giggle

Dan: *running from a screaming horde of fans* CURSE YOU FA'LINA!!!
*far away at SAIA*
Fa'Lina: Oh, did I forget to forwarn him about that..... *eats some more muffins*

I agree! In that case, I'm saying for the record I'm "Gay for......" Abel, Jyrras, Fa'Lina and Matilda!  :mowhappy Although, if we wanted to include some of the other Clan Leaders...........Seme, Dimanika, Jin and Quoar, too...................*looks at gender ratios*.............wow :...... I didn't know I favored the girls over the men.

Maybe I'll take a break from guys and go out with some ladies! :D

Quote from: Sind on April 24, 2010, 08:38:06 AM

Oh......it is............ :popcorn *has gotten sucked into watching it, too*

Scrap Fish

I'm gay for no man.
...Or woman...
>.>
<.<

Quote from: D'ymkarra on April 24, 2010, 08:53:23 AM
Ok, technically not 'gay', just playing favorites  :)
Okay, that makes more sense.

I'm also wondering how Alexsi managed to leave Abel with the soap and not get snared herself.

Just spreading the confusion around. There's enough for everybody!