llearch n'n'daCorna

Okay, -that- I'd buy and wear.

Any news on international orders?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on May 20, 2010, 03:28:18 AM
Any news on international orders?

Also, what happens if your reserve a shirt and then can't make the 'con?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Darkmoon

Reservations currently are con-specific (for now). If you make a reservation, you have until noon on Con-Saturday to pick it up.

International orders will be handled once we have an official store up.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Raskahn

Post edited due to previous post's information.

Looking forward to the official DMFA "Feed the Ambaaargh" store  :)

Damaris

Guys - please send reservations to the DMFA_store account PM.

We're trying to keep all reservations in the same place, and the shirts aren't with Amber - they're already state-side.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber

Emerauld Drathmir

For later on down the road(and I'm saving my coppers for it as we speak), I'd adore a Quoar Clan leader shirt--it could even look like her clan leader page with all the details.  So worth every penny that's asked for it.

Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

VAE

Quote from: Emerauld Drathmir on May 23, 2010, 07:29:11 PM
For later on down the road(and I'm saving my coppers for it as we speak), I'd adore a Quoar Clan leader shirt--it could even look like her clan leader page with all the details.  So worth every penny that's asked for it.

"her" clan leader page?
Quoar is pretty much the only SAIA - affine, living clan leader!
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Emerauld Drathmir

Quote from: danman on May 23, 2010, 07:34:33 PM
"her" clan leader page?
Quoar is pretty much the only SAIA - affine, living clan leader!
Yeah.  Her.  Amber's pages with all the details in are incredible.  Folks could also read just how awesome Quoar or any other Clan Leader is that way.
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Chakat Blackspots

What if we want a shirt and we're too far away to go to the cons listed to pick up the shirt?

Tapewolf

Quote from: kusanagi-sama on May 25, 2010, 07:48:13 PM
What if we want a shirt and we're too far away to go to the cons listed to pick up the shirt?

Apparently there will be an online store at some point after the 'cons.  Not sure when, though.

Chakat Blackspots

Quote from: Tapewolf on May 25, 2010, 07:49:17 PM
Quote from: kusanagi-sama on May 25, 2010, 07:48:13 PM

Apparently there will be an online store at some point after the 'cons.  Not sure when, though.

I'm hoping there will be an online store in the future soon.

DMFA_Store

It will definitely be sooner, rather than later. Once back from the cons, we will be taking the opportunity to restock and obtain any tax paperwork necessary.  Our goal is to have an online store open by the end of the summer.

Prof B Hunnydew

It is here IT IS here I got My shirt today......

My Breast-plate against the sanity out there....

PBH

But the store link should be on the comic page...

VAE

Where? I can't find it on the comic page!!!
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: danman on November 01, 2010, 05:57:47 PM
Where? I can't find it on the comic page!!!
Here
DMFA Depart of RSCI-store

Hope Amber will be feeling better to put this link on the main page soon

PBH

VAE

an added question - do them folks ship to Europe?
I can't find such info on the site...
I know i fail :<
Saphroneth

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: VAE on November 02, 2010, 06:06:34 PM
an added question - do them folks ship to Europe?
I can't find such info on the site...
I know i fail :<

Well, They ship by US-postal service, It should go anywhere or, Fedex I think, but you will only get that info at the checkout page.  Before you confirm payment.... If you paid them by Paypal or Visa/master card, you should be able to get it. You just have to make an free account...

PBH  

llearch n'n'daCorna

Apparently it's possible to ship to the Finnish delegation in Antartica. Not cheap, but doable.

So, yeah. Worldwide it is.

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 03, 2010, 12:29:13 PM
Apparently it's possible to ship to the Finnish delegation in Antartica. Not cheap, but doable.

So, yeah. Worldwide it is.

And the fur comes out of his box,  It makes sense that you would look like a mouse...or Have you been out before?  maybe I am just have been out of the lab when you been out of your box...

Nice to see you.
PBH

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Prof B Hunnydew on November 03, 2010, 03:36:52 PM
And the fur comes out of his box,  It makes sense that you would look like a mouse...or Have you been out before?  maybe I am just have been out of the lab when you been out of your box...

Nice to see you.
PBH

Ah... I asked the guys who run the store, who don't usually read or post in this area of the forum.

What did you think I'd done? I mean, seriously?

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 04, 2010, 07:30:41 AM
Ah... I asked the guys who run the store, who don't usually read or post in this area of the forum.
What did you think I'd done? I mean, seriously?

You might have known directly.  I wasn't sure whether questions about shipping the DMFA stuff would be under the auspices of the folks running the store, or Damaris and Darkmoon who AFAIK actually produced the goods (and might have the orders forwarded from RCSI  and passed onto them to fulfil).

llearch n'n'daCorna

First I knew about the store was when it was announced on Amber's front page. Nowt to do with me at all.

But... whatever. Not that it's a big deal or anything. ;-]

Prof B Hunnydew

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 04, 2010, 08:19:55 AM
First I knew about the store was when it was announced on Amber's front page. Nowt to do with me at all.

But... whatever. Not that it's a big deal or anything. ;-]

YEA, But I wish Amber would put the store link on the main page, SHE MIGHT made some money..

PBH

Anker Steadfast

It's not too late for her to link it on the mainpage though.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

VAE

WUT?
The main page has the link since sometime yesterday - when i was ordering the link just about came to be
Saphroneth

Prof B Hunnydew

Oh Oooooo It is right there after a refresh.   Thanks PBH

Gyr

Yep!  Ships world wide!

Antarctica might take a smidge longer than usual.   :U
Code Name: Hunter
Adventure, Magic and Hounds with Guns.

DMFA_Store

DMFA products do ship internationally.  However, the cost of shipping will vary, depending on the destination!

silverfox

Ok, so does anyone else want a shirt with the whole cast of DMFA on it? Cause i do. I REALLY do.

Inumo

Quote from: silverfox on November 09, 2010, 12:17:56 AM
Ok, so does anyone else want a shirt with the whole cast of DMFA on it? Cause i do. I REALLY do.

I somehow doubt that'd be even physically possible on a shirt, considering the size of the cast. It might work, but I doubt the characters would be all that big.

On a side note, welcome to the forums. Read the rules, beware the mods, and enjoy your stay.