04/23/10 [DMFA#1108] - Well... "Ab" is in Fabulous

Started by RandomMetaphysics, April 23, 2010, 01:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteFox

The Law of Conservation of Masculinity: A rise in body manliness results in a proportionate increase in costume feminity.

ΔB=ΔG, where B equals beef and G equals girlishness.

Also, I'm pretty certain Dan is dressed by a girl. Specifically, Amber.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Shachza on April 23, 2010, 07:15:42 PM
Sometimes...  I once had a 5 pound cat with 3-4 inch fur.  She looked like a normal cat, but first timer pick-her-uppers would nearly chuck her into the ceiling because they thought she was a lot heavier than she was.

In comparison, my parents had a cat, a big ginger and white tom, (originally called Gingernut; changed to Gingernutless after his operation, and now responds to Nutless. I love my family.) who looked like a ball of fluff. Short haired, but very long short hair, if that explains it.

I think he weighed in at around 18-20lbs (8-9kg) and I've seen him go over an 8 foot fence without touching it on the way up, from a standing start.

Worst moment was watching my youngest brother, when he was about three, carrying the cat up the back hall. He had his arms around the barrel of the cat's chest, both front paws sticking up into the air, a look of utter death on his face, and his back feet dragging on the ground, as this toddler carted him down the hall with a look of utter joy that he'd caught a kitty on his face.

I remember being concerned that the cat would bite or scratch the child, but a split second after the child's grip loosened, the cat was gone like a streak of lightning, no waiting around to exact revenge at all. Damn funny.

I miss that cat. As I recall, he took no shit from anyone, nohow.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

VAE

Hmm, i had a cat like that, Sabina.
Was black, about 5 kg, but looked way lighter due to being sort of strong and having really tall legs.

Now that cat, did not take shit from anyone, except maybe me sometimes Seriously, i have yet to see a more aggresive and more loyal cat.

An example story:
When we got her to have the chip put in the veterinary, fun started. He wanted to do cool and put it in with no sedation despite my advice against.
In the bag (it took two people, half an hour to get her to the bag, and she ended giving me a karate kick to the stomach (seriously when i was holding her to insert to the bag)
In he veterinary she already was growling like an angry dog.
The doctor took the cat out by the neck-skin  she was sitting upon air, being stiff with rage.
He asked his assistant to pack the cat into a towel except for head (works for normal cats)
She constricted causing it to loosen, then started turning inside at a rate of about 1Hz so that the doctor could not hold it... and crapped itself, so that everything around was dirty.
When he momentarily released it, she escaped. On the way were two waiting dogs... the smaller at least twice the cat's size .. they got scared of her.
She run behind some plants at the window, dropping anything lighter.
The doctor understood now, and took an injection. he catched the cat, her jaws open at right angle, stung it and masterfully avoided a bite.
Then he gave the chip to the paralysed cat.
Funniest thing was that even at home, she was stumbling around, but when anything touched her she jumped up like shot.

I miss her, was killed by some idiot automobilist close to a year ago.
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Anker Steadfast

Ah cats ... used to have a part time cat when I lived in the country.

ie. he came home in the winter when it was too cold outside, which was pretty darn rare since it was a mix between a Norwegian Forest Cat and a Russian Blue, both breeds that handle the cold well. The bloody thing weighed in at almost 12kg and no fat on it either. According to the vet, his unusual high weight was in part from being in exceptionally good shape from living in the wild, while having "backup food" from me, allowing him to reach his full size.

Even so, it was impossible to see any musculature under his coat.
He looked just like any other medium/long hair cat, except he was big.

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.

VAE

Wait, russian blue is a slender short furred cat.
do you not mean siberian forest cat?
What i cannot create, i do not understand. - Richard P. Feynman
This is DMFA. Where major species don't understand clothing. So innuendo is overlooked for nuendo. .
Saphroneth

Rambon

Quote from: danman on April 23, 2010, 11:09:08 PM
Wait, russian blue is a slender short furred cat.
do you not mean siberian forest cat?

He said it was a mix of A Russian blue and a Norwegian forest cat. Without a doubt it most likely took after the  Nfc

Anker Steadfast

Correct, the main traits it got from the Russian Blue was the fur, which is a short/medium length fur.
Size and buildwise it was very much alike a Norwegian Forest Cat.

Also, there are a couple of russian blue strands, that tend to get quite large in size, but they are not heavy in general, even if large.
Russian Blue's can be lanky and long limbed, rather than stocky. Norwegian Forest Cats is a bit in the opposite direction.

And the cat I had, was large *and* stocky, so it was heavy as well.

Edit :
Added some links that shows what I'm talking about. :)

GAH - I have been lured into fiddling with forum tamagotchies.