About the Tearooms (formerly Ex: Welcome to the Tinfoil Hat Tearooms!)

Started by Anker Steadfast, April 21, 2010, 10:55:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Quote from: Drayco84 on May 05, 2010, 06:59:08 PM
Sooooo... You're a Mid-Boss, then?

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever stand up to the Dark Adonis.  Vyers is a class all his own.

Drayco84

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 06, 2010, 05:32:33 AM
Quote from: Drayco84 on May 05, 2010, 06:59:08 PM
Sooooo... You're a Mid-Boss, then?

I don't know, I don't think I'll ever stand up to the Dark Adonis.  Vyers is a class all his own.
I was thinking more of the Mega Man X mid-bosses that you can wipe out in five seconds with the proper stuff. Or even the monkey from the first dungeon in Twilight Princess. Vyers subverted the role of mid-boss pretty well... ESPECIALLY if you got the "Good/Canon" Ending.

Mao

Eh, that kinda works, though I'd argue that, even as only a forum-specific mod, I'm not so easily gotten rid of.

Darkmoon

The best part is the more he abuses his power, the more power we give him. It's like he's playing an evil character and leveling up.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Mao

Prof B Hunnydew

Oh Heaven Father and All Mother.... I pray for mercy from all this madness....

or I could get back to work... on my art...

MMmm  Bishie Shadefox or watching what other poor souls get such in here.

This is a tough decision.

:giggle
PBH

Mao

Heh, honestly?  Is it such a bad thing to have me with power?  Have I shown signs of doing things with it that are unreasonable or over the top?

If so, then I have to wonder why I often get messages with comments like "Omg, thank you for saying that.  I've been wanting to say something like that for a while."

Darkmoon

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 06, 2010, 02:45:05 PM
Like Alucard.. only cooler.

Isn't that a redundant statement? The very act of not being Alucard makes something cooler.

Drayco84

Soma Cruz might work in this situation, but if he goes dark, he becomes Dracula and well, Dracula gets whupped in sooooo many games...

Mao

*hides his SotN copies and all of his DS Castlevania Games*  Whaaaaaat?  They're fun.  :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 06, 2010, 03:39:22 PM
Heh, honestly?  Is it such a bad thing to have me with power?  Have I shown signs of doing things with it that are unreasonable or over the top?

... Not nearly often enough.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

Hmm.. good point.  I'm going to lock this thread while I think of something evil to do.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Mao Laoren on May 06, 2010, 04:28:42 PM
*hides his SotN copies and all of his DS Castlevania Games*  Whaaaaaat?  They're fun.  :<

SCV4 is much better.